Speedict Neptune BMS - anybody used one ever?

eboards make the best enclosures, you won’t be disappointed, he takes a little while to come through as each is hand made, but it’s totally worth the wait. I just finished my Trampa setup with his HS11 enclosure. Did some Hydro-dipping on it too…

But he only did the 42" for this Switchblade deck, so I started playing with Fibreglass.

I’ve heard good things about the LandYaughts decks, one of them with an @Eboosted enclosure and you’ll be loving it.

The VX2 ‘MODE’ button should help you mellow out a little, LOW is pretty calm, especially after riding in HIGH for a bit :rofl:.

I expect you’ll feel it’s more stable and smooth if you can improve your gearing a little. But sounds like you’re starting a new build now, so you can probably get yourself some bigger wheel pulleys and be a bit less scared (slightly)

I cannot yet comment on the cloud wheels, check back when I’m finished my build. Had a go on my friends X-way with them, and it was so much quieter and smoother than Urethane. But won’t get quite the same the range apparently

1 Like