Spot welder europe [SOLD]

I got this week a sunkko 709a. It’s a wonderful machine. I have not used it yet but i will. It costed me a heated discussion with my wife because it is another big device in a small flat. I plan to make a pack and probably sell it later. I just want to test the market here. Any interest?

Yes, possibly. Where are you?

Might possibly be interested as well. Depending on timing and price :slight_smile:

bigben i am in spain. The price will be shippings included to european union.

The timing…i dunno. I have to do my pack first. i am waiting for the cells from nkon. The price will be lower than i paid for. I have not decided yet.

1 Like

Ill take 1 for next build

Thanks, let me know how you get on with your pack. No rush here.

https://www.banggood.com/en/SUNKKO-709A-1_9kw-Spot-Welding-Machine-Universal-Welding-Pen-for-Phone-18650-Lithium-Battery-p-1108660.html

Specs there. My machine will be ready to ship soon.

Ok I think I can ship tomorrow. Solder brand new never used, main welder brand new as well, I only used the welding pen. The machine is 99’9% brand new. I am asking for 240€ shippings included to anywhere within eu No tax (paíd by me) Time 1-5 days Depending on your location. The price is firm. I will not accept offers. I prefer paypal. Bank transfer is an option as well. The first one who fills my pocket takes it. Bigben and zeno have priority. Pm me to finish the deal.

Please pass on to the next in line. A little too much for me at this point.

Ok now zeno has priority.

The first to fill in my paypal account takes it. I paíd the hell of a lot for custom duties so I will not let it go lower than that.

This sale is a good chance for someone who is looking for a new spot welder of this caliber at a discounted price. If you are on low budget look for a cheaper model or make a diy custom welder. Please do not pm me with ridiculous offers anymore. I will not lower the price. As a matter of fact i wanna keep it but i am low on room. Thanks for your attention.

Status reserved

Thank you bigben and zeno for your interest. I hope you find a good one. Sold.

2 Likes