Squishy PSA, wish him well

Best of luck to you Squishy, I want to hear of you esk8ing again in 2019

2 Likes

Prayers go out to @squishy654 and his family!

1 Like

Best of luck to you @squishy654 I wish for you to get well soon. I’m so thankful for the neighbor being there so they could get him the best care right away as that is very important in this type of situation.

1 Like

Squishy’s amazing post on split truck angles forever changed how I build my boards. Get well soon. I can’t wait to hear about how you’re progressing and on the road to recovery. Stay strong Squishy :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers:image

15 Likes

Prayers and best wishes, hope the recovery is good and not too long.

1 Like

hoping quick and full recovery best wishes bro

1 Like

Wish you come back stronger @squishy654 :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4: get better man !

3 Likes

Best wishes @squishy654 for a speedy and total recovery :muscle: :pray:

4 Likes

Hope you a speedy recovery @squishy654

2 Likes

Hope you recover quickly and fully @squishy654. :muscle:

5 Likes

Fuk yeah! Keep on chugging on @squishy654

24 Likes

Great to hear! Keep fighting @squishy654!

3 Likes

Does anyone know how Sean is doing?

13 Likes

Did a little research on the go fund me page Screenshot_2019-05-06-00-39-10

17 Likes

Wow, I am so relieved that he can talk. Communication is so so important. I wouldn’t wish being “locked in” even to my worst enemy.

9 Likes

Im here, i just finally saw this thread today. Im back in sac but at an old people home for now, learning everything all over again, someday i may skate but for now my wins are things like going to the bathroom. Im talking funny and everyone says i have massive brain injurery or something, maybe it hasnt met me yet. I had lots of weird dreams and i can move my right side, using it to grab girls is another story. I finally competed my dual motor build but i wont get to ride it for some time. My goals include skating and flying but for now i have to make money again. Having a stroke sucks so take care of everything including your health or risk everything like me…

63 Likes

Welcome back dude. Who cares about skating as long as your are still here and getting better that is all that counts.

10 Likes

So glad to hear from you again @squishy654. Don’t hesitate to take your time and recover properly, and when you do, you’ll be able to find your new groove and practically pick up where you left off. Until then take care, brother, and do not hesitate to hop on here and talk with some of your old friends/acquaintance’s.

3 Likes

I’m glad you made it out Sean. I wish you well in your recovery and hope you cruise the streets again one day.

9 Likes