⭐️Start Group Rides ⭐️ Build your Squad ⭐️

Oh you wait @Namasaki

I’m gonna make it down by you this year and we gonna go for a spin

Looking forward to that

1 Like

There’s a trail review on reddit for a trail known as Chief Stealth. Sounds like a great trail.

As part of the review they mention the a Seale estk8 group " … Seattle eSk8 group had their August Group ride on the 6 mile long Chief Sealth trail in south Seattle."

I haven’t lived in Seattle for many years but for those that do, I thought this might be a way to connect with a local crew.

1 Like

I need a squad. Right now its just me and my son terrorizing the hood with our board testing. I know somebody has to esk8 in the orlando area but damned if i can find them. Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville… all very inconveniently located peeps who are hours away.

Maybe i’ll just build some boards with follow-me functionality and put mannequins on them.

:musical_note: :notes: I’m so lonely, I just got to let you know :notes::musical_note:

2 Likes

At least you have someone!

1 Like

Where are you?

Dallas, Texas.

@longhairedboy Hands up waiving. Hit me up and lets ride. Would love to check out some of your work as well.

any one here in the UK based near london

1 Like

If there is anyone in the Orlando or central Florida area hit me or @longhairedboy up to arrange a get together. Start building the CFL squad.

1 Like

Represent!

I’ve got a few of my colleagues ready to build after seeing my board!

1 Like

I’m gonna bump bump this thread…

Spring is coming and summer will be right behind it.

Look at the poll…Almost 75% of you know nobody else that rides esk8. What’s that abt?

For those of you that love esk8 and would love to have more of your friends…What are you doing to promote Esk8?

Hope you guys get together this summer and ride.

Australia group is at 10 people. Melbourne group is at 5. Occasional group rides

1 Like

As few of my friends start building their own boards after riding one of mine. So I start to build my German-Saar esk8 squad team. Also a local Facebook group helps! Print some shirts with FB adress on it and ride around. People start looking and start asking questions online and maybe one or two are going to join your squad :wink:

1 Like

@TarzanHBK i’ll be creating shirts

1 Like

… bump … Bump…Bump

It’s been almost a year for this thread…

So bump bump bump

1 Like