Stealth motor mounts

Stealth motor mounts - very strong produced in steel and aluminum.

-Black anodized aluminum brackets. -Black powder coated steel motor plate. -Split clamping and dual screws to ensure maximum clamping strength. -Fits caliber truck. -Fully adjustable. -For 63mm motors. -Stainless steel hardware with Torx bolts. -Suitable for 265mm belts. Tested with 9 and 12mm wide belts. -Center to center distance is 70mm. -3D printed belt cover available.

Pricing: Motor mount 29.90 € + shipping. Motor mount with 3D printed cover 34,90 € + shipping.

Shipping: Europe Motor Mount only sent as letter (no tracking) 8 € Motor mount with 3D printed cover sent as letter (no tracking) 14 €

World Motor Mount only sent as letter (no tracking) 8 € Motor mount with 3D printed cover sent as letter (no tracking) 14 €

With tracking shipping is 34 € for Europe and world!

• price for motor mount only / motor mount with 3D printed cover.

I will check with other shipping alternatives and update if I find cheaper solutions.

Please note, 3D printed parts will not have the strength of injected molded parts, the surface is also not great. To obtain a smooth finish like the pictures you will have to sand and paint the parts.

I live in Norway so this will probably be most interesting for EU esk8.

31 Likes

Pretty interested while I’m in the US​:hushed::hushed::confused::confused:

1 Like

good job man!

Thanks OKP! Love your videos and style, very inspiring.

1 Like

Hi, i’ll check shipping to US!

Awesome! is that belt cover made for 80mm wheels or…? And how much shipping to finland?

Is there a website or how do we order?

Thanks, the belt cover in the picture is for 83mm wheels. But I can print for other types as well like 90 mm or 97mm. Takes a day or two to print and prepp the 3D part.I add a bit of epoxy on the inside to make it a bit stronger. The mounts are in stock and ready for shipping.

I have updated the first post with shipping info.

1 Like

I might do a website but for now just send a PM.

32€ for tracked shipping inside of EU? DHL ships tracked to everywhere inside EU for 9€ from Germany and Norway 16€. Something seems wrong with your number.

Thanks for the notice.

I will check DHL.

1 Like

@WSB you’ve got a PM

I actually went ahead and checked prices, DHL does not deliver private packages from norway, only the other way. At least thats how it looked like on their website.

And the norwegian post takes indeed ~30€ for a traceable parcel, which is kinda insane, but oh well… I still rather buy (somewhat) locally than waiting weeks for something from overseas that will be taxed heavily upon arriving.

What is the range of the center distance ?

Pm sent. What kind of shipping times to london?

Let me know about shipping to MD, USA if you don’t mind.

Looks awesome! any chance you would sell only the 3d printed cover?

1 Like

Received mine today, nice contact with WSB and shipping was quick from norway.

Really impressed with the quality, the mounts are really nice and the 3D printed cover is super sturdy and nice looking even without putting on another finish.

Here is a few pictures:

15 Likes

Extrapunkt Received mine today, nice contact with WSB and shipping was quick from norway.

Really impressed with the quality, the mounts are really nice and the 3D printed cover is super sturdy and nice looking even without putting on another finish.

Yes got mine too … all props to WSB …would recommend

2 Likes

Anyway to get a motor mount for Ronins?

1 Like

I second this request as does @whitepony I imagine.

2 Likes