Stealth motor mounts

Thanks for the feedback and support Extrapunkt and Hardwiring. So cool for me to see the parts spreading throughout the world. I also wanted to say that the that the little profit I make from these goes straight into new esk8 projects.

@Eboosted and @monkey32 one of those projects might be mounts for Ronins :slight_smile: I have an idea of how to do it but it is going to be a more complex setup because of the geometry, therefore more expensive. The other option is for me to machine some surfaces for clamping. But then you would have to buy both the mount and trucks from me.

3 Likes

Can I mount these backwards with 44 Calibers?

Hi Tuomalar,

See the pictures for refrance: 44 Caliber outboard.

44 Caliber inboard.

There are even more options if you flip the truck brackets. Hope this answers your questions.

1 Like

Looks okay to me. How much itā€™s for 2 mounts and pulley covers shipped to Finland

Hi for two mounts with covers and shipping without tracking the total is 84 Euros.

Note that if the parts gets lost with the option ā€œNo trackingā€ I can not cover this cost/parts.

Yea iā€™m familiar with this. How much itā€™s with tracking? And whatā€™s your paypal so i can pay? I assume that you have these in storage.

Hello, Iā€™m interested in these motor mounts for a dual setup with covers,

Iā€™m located in Lima PerĆŗ, did you find any cheaper shipping alternatives?

Please send me a PM.

Knock knockā€¦ Anyone there?

Hi,

Yes I am here :slight_smile: The cheapest shipping would be: Motor mount with 3D printed cover sent as letter (no tracking) 14 ā‚¬

AndrƩ

Just a quick update, my parts stock for the mounts is running low. I also make VW parts and that season is coming now! So very busy times indeed.

So I will not be able to send out any more mounts for the next couple of weeks. The once that have already ordered from me will of course get their parts.

Iā€™ll update when I have parts in stock again and my head above water, have fun esk8ā€™ers.

4 Likes

Hi WSB, Would you still have two mounts for me (shpping to France) ?

how can i get one of these?

Hey I am Interested in one motor mount. Can you ship to norway?

He is from Norway :smiley: lolā€¦it would be weird if he couldntā€¦

3 Likes

WSB did you contact those CNC guys?

Oh idk but thats nice!:joy::joy:

Just a short status on these mounts: Got 2 mounts with cover for 83mm wheels ready to ship. Got 4 mounts without cover that I can sell with shipping (no tracking) for 35 Euros, a good deal for a really solid mount.

My printer head is a goner, so It will be sometime before I can start printing covers again.

There is a price increase for the mounts alone from 29.90 euros to 35 euros, is that correct ?

1 Like

Hi, 35 euros is with shipping (8 euros), so actually a bit cheaper than normal price. Will only be for the 4 mounts I have ready now.

@Reamondrum2 Iā€™m very busy right now so i donā€™t have time to measure what you asked for, but i think you can now buy some from WSB