Steez Remote Group Buy

@Jack I’m not in NZ. I’m in Cali

@LukeM sorry! I meant @Luke haha

Ah kk. How much would it be for me?

Curious can I ever switch transmitters and receivers w 2.4 if i re-bind?

I am probably in for 1 aswell. @Johan Do you live Gothenburg/Kungsbacka? We could share shipping.

@karma No, unfortunately I live in Stockholm.

@LukeM

£12 to USA :smiley:

I’m probably in, when do you see this going ahead? (UK Here)

Well were up to 11 if I counted correctly so 7 more and it’s a thing!

Becareful when ordering bulk from chinese company. My past experience 1 from 5 might have manufacturing fault. You could also ask lower price by half, usually they agree.

1 Like

Yes lower price would be much appreciated.

Only ends up being 13% cheaper than the enertion remote for myself. I might need to go with torque boards remote after all to buy a couple of vesc accessories like the can bus in the same order. Wish ya’ll all the best with these remotes!

Just buy this and save your money … Works well … It’s small (fits in the palm of your hand)…and doesn’t look like something that should be found in an adult store

Edit: and it’s free shipping if you are in the US

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas Maybe a good option for some but I think the slide vs a trigger is much more comfortable, also cruise control is an awesome feature.

Oh and most people are a lot less scared of dildos than guns! …Maybe :wink:

1 Like

You guys and your cruise control lol… It’s bad enough we don’t push lol

If you think thats lazy then you should see my couch!

Lol…I wanna make one too !!!

I don’t know…that cruise control…holding down the button…I have kids…seems every button around me sticks lol…I wouldn’t want a stuck cruise control button…highly unlikely…but in the relem of possibilities

Okay then new rule, if you have kids please don’t use this remote! Imminent safety risk. LOL

Lol for sure … I couldn’t change the time in the car for months till I figured out how to remove the stickiness … Takes a few times but works…hand sanitizer