Step by step pictures of 12s4p battery construction

1 Like

Looks great! Personally i would of connected the balance wires and positive/negative wires so it’s easier to solder them together after it has been heatshrinked

Yeah. Little precarious. Lol. The balance were easy and quick. Take pic tomorrow. Hittin the sack. The 10awg silicone Idk. May just use a stained glass soldering iron. Did once before and worked sweet!!. With solid 10awg!. This time I got Alans Enclosures from Peru!. :+1:.

1 Like

1 Like

I hope your VESC fit in there if you plan on putting it in too :flushed: :hot_face:

I have a D140 ordered. And a gridvision here. Yeah. The flipsky would have to have 10awg wires runing sidesways. Motor wires drilled through back. That’ll work. Super squeeze though yeah. May just swap the smaller red square gridvision. Waiting on littech for tje D140.

I have a question?. Does the D140 need alminum housing or is it good to just be attached to battery via sticky whatev?? Id like evolves Bms. But 12s. I have a 10s evolve one. Size is killer. Wish we could source bms that size. Waiting on wheels and pulleys too.

So Alan from eboards peru said take aluminum housing off and shrink wrap. So I did. Still wide but now its dropped.down and there’s room for xt90s👍 and there was a little burn of shrinkwrap. Not bad though.

1 Like