Stoked - From Freebord, with love

Very strange behavior IMO Reminds me of things I’ve read about Evolve :laughing: I also like diversity and the freedom of choice. Imagine Trampa would stop selling decks because someone could mount MBS trucks or stop selling hanger because someone machines them for his product…

If freebord sells more bindings than expected they should order a bigger batch next time, economy is fluid not static. And they should be happy that esk8ers doing promotion for freebord by using these bindings. I really don’t understand their problem.

2 Likes

But only if you don’t want to buy something that might help us make a profit… :joy::joy:

If this is genuine then I’m truly speechless at the shortsighted attitude on display here…

That’s actually surprising. :confused:

3 Likes

Fuck Freebord, they bindings are overpriced anyways.

I’ll just post a reply on your Instagram okp

8 Likes

@okp I replied too, what a dick. Sorry you had to have that thrown at you, not chill at all.

2 Likes

Los this guy is a teenager or what? :confused:

7 Likes

free

18 Likes

I perceive the following outcome. Freebord just pissed of a large group of costumers, that still want their product. However, since from now on there products will be unobtainable, someone will take on the task of creating a similar product with similar function. As this is a DIY forum and many members on this forum are business owners (which like to make money and sell products), production will be assured due to the relative demand for this product. Creating, in my opinion, a weak future for Freebord as esk8 is becoming more and more mainstream.

2 Likes

I also bought S2 bindings from @okp but am not sure if I gonna use it.

I would really appreciate and love to see a new development of better bindings … Hey they said " Use your creativity and create your own" :wink:

The S2 seems old school to me, very heavy steel plate btw A similar binding with (black anodized) aluminium plate and some padding inside of the plastic would be much better IMO

Unik bindings… do it, do it, do it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

never had bindings are all of em fixed stance width?

@okp

Seems like a go ahead to.me, even sounds like a release from design copyright if any. You wanna weigh in @Arch?

5 Likes

there is no “design copyright” bro…

what is needed is a pic of a freebord with okp’s bindings on them :rofl:

10 Likes

I’ve got a freebird deck if anyone wants it, free as long as they out @okp bindings on them :smile:

9 Likes

The community here has a choice to do aluminum bindings by bending some 1/8" aluminum or 3D printing a plastic version.

1 Like

can you do the aluminium plate with some neoprene rubber backing or the like? something comfortable, available but also grippy would be good

1 Like

I made sure to leave proper review on yelp… what a bunch of A-holes

1 Like

At best, I only know to just glue the neoprene rubber to the metal plate. Durability is a hard one to please if the neoprene rubber is not what is expected.

stick it on with shoe-goo bro, if need you will be able to remove the rubber and goo all as one :smiley: anyone got a better idea?

Wow… TBH If i was a vendor I would love the free press from @okp. I got my pair after being inspired by @okp. Unbelievable. What a dick move.

3 Likes