Strailboard - like any other chinese electric skateboard

Continuing the discussion from Looking to build first board:

ATTENTION ALWAYS USE PAYPAL ON UNKNOWN SITES SUCH AS THIS ONE! IF THE UNKNOWN SITE DOSEN’T ACCEPT PAYPAL IT MIGHT BE A SCAM! ATTENTION

@jasonflim GOT THE CHEAPEST ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD

2 Likes

Seems scammy to me

agree calling out BS on this " has been certified by UN38.3, CB, FCC, CE "

Q: Can I bring Strail Board on the plane? Strail Electric Skateboard has been certified by UN38.3, CB, FCC, CE and other related safety certifications.

1 Like

In Paypal’s buyer protection it says they do not cover when purchasing “motorized vehicles”. I contacted them and they do cover smaller vehicles and smaller motorized vehicles such as bicycles, segboards, uniwheels, ELECTRIC SKATEBOARDS etc. They do not cover cars, motorcycles, trucks etc.

I contacted Paypal in Denmark, but it might be diffrent from country to country (i don’t think it is.)

Conclusion of my talk with paypal: If you don’t receive your product you can get your money back. Not sure if you can get your money back if the product is just shitty quality.

@sk8l8r Their certifications is bullshit.

StrailBoard has more than 5 years’ experience of reseaching, developing , manufacturing , marketing and service.

Some more bullshit.

1 Like

honestly why are you making a thread about this

2 Likes

To get likes for secret Santa :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

The board has nothing to do with the “Looking to build first board” thread. I know it’s a DIY forum but people might come to this forum if they are looking for a premade board. I also think it’s a great boad if it turns out it is the exact same as the wowgo.

But after looking a bit more into it, it looks like a bad copy of wowgo and ownboard.

Photoshopped the wowgo logo away? strail

Bad photoshop? strail2

Strailboard strail3

Ownboard strail4

2 Likes

You’re looking too hard image

(Zoom in)

12 Likes

@Anubis :joy:

I don’t know how Strailboard can sell the board so cheap but I think this is how they do. They order directly from this site and make it ship directly to the customer. $1 profit :joy:

2 Likes

They order in bulk and sell with a 200% mark up. It’s basic.

3 Likes

tumblr_mit0svudkm1s5zkdio1_500

7 Likes

They just raised the price to $300 incl. shipping…

Just buy from Alibaba or aliexpress

1 Like

They’re watching

1 Like

Hmmmmmm :male_detective: :thinking:

Post deleted

2 Likes

“No Bye” LMFAO. laughed way to hard at this

2 Likes

@Indiangummy He got back to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Picture deleted

If im correct Strailboard (and any other chinese factory) pay about $145 excl. shipping per unit with Samsung 6AH battery (if they order more than 1000 units).

1 Like

They raised the price to $400… not that good of a deal anymore. I would personally buy the wowgo mini instead. They got good reputation and their boards have been tested.

Dang, ur on top of checking that site. Strailboard sent me a couple of response emails and then a fed ex tracking number in Thursday for a 20lb package traveling from Hawthorne,Ca to Bay Area where I love. Since Thursday to today, the scheduled delivery is still pending package drop off.

I’m a tad concerned that I won’t get a board but when I went to paypal to start a claim, it gave me their PayPal email and number and a message saying reach out before you claim please.

I googled the email and it took me to an electric unicycle forum saying this email/company did indeed deliver e-vehicles as promised.

I send another email and am awaiting response or update on tracking info.

:frowning:

3 Likes