Strailboard - like any other chinese electric skateboard

Just chill out if they have you a tracking number they are almost definitely sending you something, board or not that’s impossible to know

Me being a tad concerned is pretty chill. I’m curious how/why it’s being shipped out of Hawthorne,ca and not China. You’d think if they had a warehouse/distributor in CA, they could get packages out in a reasonable manor.

We’ll have to wait and see!

Understanding this thread I’m not.

1 Like

The tracking might have only been activated once it reached Hawthorne

@legend27

she’s arrived. first impressions. hella small. nice smooth acceleration/deceleration curve. kinda quick. charging her up for a full test ride as i type! thinkin about a deck swap. :smiley:

will open up battery case and see what battery is in there. super curious. i’ll be amazed if i can go 30km as promised.

239 shipped. pretty impressed. too bad they made it 399 now.IMG_0592 IMG_0593-1 IMG_0594-1

5 Likes

There is also another 240 dollar board on AliExpress. I believe it’s called maxfind or something

Cool board! for $240… Not worth the $160 extra if you ask me. Plastic enclosures and not from a popular brand. We don’t know how the battery is made. But hey! GZ on the board!

1 Like

I can have a guess that the battery will be one of those 22p cell batteries for hover boards. All of the Chinese boards are the same, I would expect it perform the same as a meepo or wowgo board

1 Like

Yeah but for 240 dollar it is very affordable. If it performs like the meepo or wowgo im guessing it will be enough for most people.

4 Likes

It will perform like a meepo/ wowgo the parts are identical, only difference might be esc firmware

Looks like the rc7 remote on the diy site vs the wowgo/boosted “clone”.

Looks like the perfect , throw in your trunk everywhere board.

IMG_0599

2 Likes

Board swap?

Yeah dawg. I had to leave for the weekend so I haven’t ridden t. 60 dollar rayne deck plus 240 strailboard=300 dollar beast.

I don’t want to dremmel so Ima modify enclosure and braided wore around extendo cord

1 Like

IMG_0629

6 Likes

I got my Strailboard V2 a month ago, just in time for my 2 week vacation at Wasaga Beach.

The shipping was pretty good, 3 weeks… nothing to assemble and arrived with decent charge on batteries.

After approximately 35 years off boarding, I was able to get her purring around the parking lot with very little embarrassment and tons of smiles - my cheeks hurt after the first ride!

I’ve only put a handful of charges on the board, but I’m ready to say it’s worth every penny… I might need to move south when winter arrives.