Super mini Maker-x ESC (Vesc compatible)

Dual drive products are also in research and development, temporarily use a single drive photo to replace this. As for remote control, speed, mileage, voltage, current, etc., which can be displayed.

2 Likes

Well done

That looks perfect for a 4wd small direct drive board, if the price is good and reliability is better than the FSESC 4.20 mini it will do well

1 Like

Any plans for a morer powerfull (red. Amps) vesc 6 ?

Update : Damn you have that already :grinning: https://www.ebmakers.com/products/xesc-6-6-single-drive Do you have any test, showing this beast can handle 100a ?

And are they ready for Shipping?

And do you have real world pictures ?

Where are you shipping from ?

1 Like

Does this not require the large capacitors before the battery? Or is that what all of the surface mount capacitors mounted in parallel are for?

1 Like

@YUTW123

For the recordā€¦ YUTW told me, that his paypal is down at the moment.

20190508_120806 20190508_120757

9 Likes

We tested that smt chip ceramic capacitors work stably

Looks really cool! :sunglasses:

I donā€™t get how a dual drive controller can have only 3 phase wires? :thinking:

Also do we have some real world load test for them. Would be super interesting to see how much amps they really can take.

5 Likes

Sorry, our dual-drive products have not yet been developed, temporarily replaced with a single-drive image.

We will release a high current test video later.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦looks awesome

How much of the housing is alu ?

Let me know when your PayPal is working, so i can order one single :grinning:

PayPal Already able to pay, cheers~

What shipping option are you using ?

FedEx maybe

1 Like

really eager to try test the mini verision, any chance for a esk8builders discount code? :wink:

Also, there are even smaller vesc6ā€™s so not sure about the ā€œsuper miniā€ :sweat_smile:

IMG_20181223_163728

15 Likes

Whoah that is smol! Info? Canā€™t be rated for that much is it?

I canā€™t remember the specs. but it certainly wasnt 12S 50A

I saw some small ones for drones before to run on 5v

One single drive on the way :grinning: Looking forward to put this on my e-bike project

2 Likes

Very interested in a dual when they are available. I love the form factor.

1 Like