Super new at this need help

The good news is that you don’t even actually need to connect the sensors at all. The only thing they do is help get you from 0.0km/h to 0.1km/h. You can just wiggle your hip to make the wheel turn the tiniest bit then the motor can take it from there.

2 Likes

How do you get the more p i guess is the question then?

1 Like

Are you serious.Now see that’s the kinda help I’ve been searching for.Thank you for your attention and honest help I was struggling to truly find answers and comrades that were willing to take 5 min of there time to share any information so appreciation on that gonna give it a shot in a hour or so.

1 Like

Drink lots of water. Get all the pee you need.

2 Likes

Hey I need some help man my esc I got with my kits is giving. Me prob Turns on but it won’t power motors at all I got three beeps say every three minutes or so now I got full charge batteriesBut it saying they’re dead

1 Like

What kind of stuff is it?

Yea I have a few of those ESC’s hobbywing or meepo or whatever the hell they’re all close enough in my opinion. Unplug your sensors and see what happens.

1 Like

Sensorless motors

f PUSHING.

1 Like

You don’t have to push. You can do a hip flick.

Once the wheels turn AT ALL then the motors can run unsensored. Even if they are barely turning at all, just so long as they are in fact turning.

1 Like

I figured out what was wrong with that ESC it was fucked up I got a flip ski VESC now and I’m having trouble pairing my remote to the flipsky I couldn’t get it to connect to the Vesc tool I got that now but I still can’t get it to pair my remote

You may need to see if your remote can pair together with the receiver. What remote is it?

Definitely won’t work unless you got a compatible remote. One with a receiver. Then plug it in and run input wizard. Golden pony boy

Also I bought a focbox unity lol is pair shit easier or no with that I was having hard time with my flipsky I might return it idk yet

What receiver is with that remote

No receiver jus Nrf remote I got a flipski receiver coming in mail

Hi there guys! I see a lot of you really know what you’re talking about and I’m the biggest newbie when it comes to skateboards. I want to give my boyfriend an electric skateboard for his birthday and I’m not sure if I should build him one or buy one that’s already electric. He’s been talking about this for a while now and I want to surprise him. For buying a common friend recommended me this store https://raderides.com/. Based on the prices of e-skateboards on the website, do you think the price for building would be smaller? Is it worth it since I don’t know much?

Thank you!

1 Like

You need to know what he wants from this skateboard, DIY ones are so powerful and easy to customize (play with), but they will cost a lot more than pre-made ones.

If he likes to make things (and trust him not to break them), you could buy him the parts to make a e-skateboard, then he can choose his own deck and wheels. But if you want him to be skating around that week/month then a complete will be better.

There are a few brands that I know that have a decent reputation making quality skateboards: exway, meepo & backfire. Many other brands use the same components, so there is lots of cross-over of boards looking the same, some with better quality than others.