Super new at this need help

The good news is that you don’t even actually need to connect the sensors at all. The only thing they do is help get you from 0.0km/h to 0.1km/h. You can just wiggle your hip to make the wheel turn the tiniest bit then the motor can take it from there.

2 Likes

How do you get the more p i guess is the question then?

1 Like

Are you serious.Now see that’s the kinda help I’ve been searching for.Thank you for your attention and honest help I was struggling to truly find answers and comrades that were willing to take 5 min of there time to share any information so appreciation on that gonna give it a shot in a hour or so.

1 Like

Drink lots of water. Get all the pee you need.

1 Like

Hey I need some help man my esc I got with my kits is giving. Me prob Turns on but it won’t power motors at all I got three beeps say every three minutes or so now I got full charge batteriesBut it saying they’re dead

1 Like

What kind of stuff is it?

Yea I have a few of those ESC’s hobbywing or meepo or whatever the hell they’re all close enough in my opinion. Unplug your sensors and see what happens.

1 Like

Sensorless motors

f PUSHING.

1 Like

You don’t have to push. You can do a hip flick.

Once the wheels turn AT ALL then the motors can run unsensored. Even if they are barely turning at all, just so long as they are in fact turning.

1 Like