This is round 3 of my sufrodz press fit mounts for RKP 200mm hangers.
- These come as a set of two, left and right.
- Motor to motor distance is 168mm, (cross bar length). So 80mm long motors fit.
- The mounts are set inwards of the end of the hanger 16mm which allows you to use the standard 70mm Surf Rodz axles. Though requires a pulley that has some internal clearance, like fatboy or @dickyho with a little grinding. Pulleys that are flat on the end can be used too but you will need longer axles and extra spacer.
- Holes are made to fit @marcmt88 motor plates, and now plates by @Boardnamics and @moon .
- Price is $54 usd which includes all costs, shipping, paypal fees, currency conversion and packing materials. (Motor plates is separate charge once price on those is finalized.)
- My Paypal address is lukeritchiedesigns at gmail dot com
- This time around I plan to order 25 sets pretty early in the game as I feel fairly confident I can sell them all. If one or two more people pay I will have enough money to give the deposit to the factory and start production. Should result in a much faster turn around.
Sign up sheet.
More info and photos on the previous two group buy threads. Seems like everyone was very happy with the quality and design.
Its really cool that @Boardnamics and @moon are making motor plates to fit these mounts. Boardnamics is making 15 sets of aluminum mounts with idlers, and moon is making 5 sets of carbon motor plates. Though @SeanHacker has already snatched up 3 of the 5 sets. These will look something like the below pics. Prices on the plates is not finalized yet, will let you know about that later.
I am also working on some 3D printables that will allow other things to attach to mounts on the front, like rain guards or headlights.
This is what they look like fresh of the CNC.