Take my new 30q n welder

Can you get lipos into your deck?

are you selling all the cells at once or would you be willing to split them

@hummie would you consider splitting the welder and the cells? If yes, prices? I think it’d move faster.

I can do that. but rather sell both of those local with the complications of the cells. just need the bucks somehow. any kind of bucks, they can be motor or board or cell or welder bucks. big bucks is preferred.

I buy stuff, it gets used up… the rubber needs to be poured and its staled. I don’t get paid till the first so I’m at a disadvantage. hit me with an offer and my fingers move easily on the keyboard to swoop it and be done and moving on .

Can you explain why? 18650 are used for a reason: better wh-ratio (capacity in relation to size and weight) and longer lifetime. Why do you want to go back? High discharge?

I like the discharge curve on lipo where it stays at a high voltage and then finally is out of juice at 3.5

48 individual cells is ridiculous.

lipos have plugs.

I was practicing with the spot welder and blew holes in two cells! One of them didn’t show any signs of damage till later.

You still have this? If you want trade plus cash I’ve got 2 Lipos, pretty new. Zippy Compact 6200mah 60C. I can probably pick this up, tom.