Tank Track Board

First wipeout caught on camera!

4 Likes

Ouch, man! Are you alright?

Im alright but that guy that ate the gravel drawn some blood haha.

7 Likes

God damn man! It looks so sick. Says you are in the Seattle area too… can I please meet up and shred with you guys some time. I have got to see this thing you guys are like the black ops brothers of the esk8 world lmao

2 Likes

First video of the board in action!

5 Likes

I’m betting OP this thing weighs 35 lbs.

1 Like

HeHe Told your Crash Test dummy he should wear a helmet at least mate. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Holy moly! This is some next level stuff! Machining all those parts must have taken a lot of time, unless they were on a CNC?

Build looks radical!

1 Like

looks like a reaaaally uncomfortable stance on it :smiley: And we need a longer Video than that!

3 Likes

Yeah we need to lower down the air suspension and adjust the track pitch with the 4 bar linkage for sure.

Quick video of the board in the sand!

1 Like

BUMP. I need moooorrrreeeee

I was sooo stoked when I saw there was an update to this thread, just to see the bump. MOAR please!!

2 Likes

Totally following along with this.

Sorry we haven’t been up to date on this forum a lot of changes has been made on the board from out last post post in June. Including an entire redesign of the inner track chassis, new track pads, chromoly rib cages, optional handle bars etc. Here are a some new photos of the new version! Also we finally named this the Track1! We are pretty stoked to have been picked up by a bunch of websites like New Atlas, Yahoo Sports, Maxim, Digital Trends, Gear Junkie and a bunch of others. This was the first forum we ever been on its time for more updates and content to come.

25 Likes

The front wheels kinda kill it for me could you do 4 tiny tank treads and have it on conventional trucks

In that last video, looked like he was doing 5 mph and getting speed wobbles like crazy.

Cool idea, but again, how practical is this if it’s super unstable?

1 Like

Looking good. Nice to see the deck leveled out.

I would have suggested “1 Track Pony” if I was on the naming committee though. :horse::racehorse:

How did this work out @FLUX.Board?

3 Likes