[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Ive broke my right wrist 3 times. Left once, 3 time right collarbone , left foot twice, left ankle once, three ribs, cracked my skull twice , broken tailbone, broken jaw, bunch of fingers and toes and a handfull of random dislocations… lol

3 Likes

wat do u do in ur free time, cliff jump, trapeze, boomerang knife throwing? wtf?

I haven’t broken my jaw but it’s fucked up

Fuck if I lived in the US as a child I would be a different person… paying for healthcare would make me careful

3 Likes

Too muxh lube, slipped off and smacked the desk

4 Likes

Snowboard, dirt bike, drift racing, downhill skateboard, half pipe, been ran over twice skateboarding, hit some rocks surfing…

2 Likes

Good thing ive always been poor af. State insurance.

1 Like

If you’re not falling from time to time you’re not pushing your limits. I’ve always wanted to go faster, higher, bigger then I’ve already done. Adrenaline junkie from birth.

Mom called me problem child (chucky reference) as a kid because I was always getting hurt and jumping back up and just doing it again

4 Likes

My Goal is to earn a skydiving lisence and eventually learn wingsuit diving. But I don’t fancy braking bones. Fratucred my leg and arm when I was a about 18. Lol never again

1 Like

Ive been once. But i was tied to a weirdo.

3 Likes

Hahahaha same. I went after the day I turned 18. I wanna enjoy the feeling alone…:joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t know Brent did skydiving

5 Likes

yes, board pop out to the road.

1 Like

IMG_1340 Middle aged men should not be falling off at +40k’s Mine was a full acceleration cut out. Felt like full brakes while leaning fully forward. Now a bit scared of the beast untill I make sure it wasn’t a brake issue. Hope you’re ok Karl.

7 Likes

i fall all the time… im just that clumsy.

2 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8825?u=winfly

Can I request for an iron sight or a red dot holosight? need extra precision on my firefly.

3 Likes

I mean…

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8833?u=riako Hoooooo my … lord of esk8 !!! :star_struck: FKN Gorgeous work !

4 Likes

Falling, and being 13, is not anywhere close to the same as the same fall, except while being 40-something. It’s like ten times worse. The only good news is you’ve had longer to practice not falling in the first place.

4 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8848?u=battosaii

As soon as I plugged the antispark in there was a large spark and I quickly tried to remove the plug but it would not move the plug instanty got hot enough to melt the solder so I broke the connection by pulling the wire off the plug.

What did I do wrong should I have put the antispark on the negative cable?

Could it have been a defective plug? I’m kind of worried if anything else got damaged.

1 Like