[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

This has been a long term goal to build…secret santa just gave me what I need to get things rolling…thank Okp for the motivation and pioneering.

5 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8880?u=sender

This gets me very excited @topcloud!

4 Likes

thanks my brother. I have to admit, the COLAB genuinely surprised me under gravity power today (even with a broken arm, I could not resist a few moments in the rain today).

The COLAB is not like Trampa or MBS, or Scrub; it’s more like a heavy snowboard in that you ride it Bigfoot (wide stance), and you can ride it without heelstraps (feet sit flat, more like a LaCroix).

An all-UNIK drivetrain with @okp’s motors & chain drive is on the way from France and I’m adding @Nowind axle extensions for MBS, front and rear, so I can go back to the 2.80/2.50-4 tires without having to trim the deck too much.

6 Likes

Mmmm. I am thinking gear drive on mine.

I want to see more pictures! Looks awesome. I need to start ordering parts though because I am dying to ride on real trails now!

3 Likes

+1 go with Trampa hardware; this deck is heavy enough that yellow MBS Shock Blocks feel nonexistent with the wider stance.

Picks up tons of speed under gravity, definitely a contender.

2 Likes

I’ve got an etoxx gear drive that I never set up and could part ways with

edit: Chain drive! fml

3 Likes

But is it the MBS one?

Yes it is

10 char

1 Like

Internet sucks sometimes!

9 Likes

Who deleted the post lol

2 Likes

Sorry, what is “ROLF”?

3 Likes

Rolling on the floor laughing

2 Likes

Or i guess @Sender rolls on laughing floor

5 Likes

Yeah, it feels good

4 Likes

It’s like the killing floor except instead if getting cutup and packaged for sale you get tickled by topless supermodels.

6 Likes

from https://willozboard.com/ :wink:

4 Likes

That is hotness

1 Like

Yes, the new system is highly study !! (during years now), it integrates a cooling system etc. some Brilliant work !

My 1st eMTBoard mount was from Willozboard 3 yrs ago now :

5 Likes

Lol, flagged you @Skunk

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like