[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

So are the current range of gear drives. My ass still hurts after 5 weeks. That disk has more clearance from the looks of it.

2 Likes

yeah its like a starter clutch i think

Have you got the sti file for that awesome loop key uploaded somewhere, Will you share it please. Love the flush mount look.

Kram go fuck yourself. And get a life…

Now that that is out of the way, let’s go!

Let’s get this revived. Show those comments on the pics here here.

Pictures in the picture thread ofc.

1 Like

nice selection of boards! please tell me this is not just one guy’s collection.

This lacroix was on maintenance. I’m honestly baffled by the quality of pieces. I just tried to mimic that in my build. Fluxmotion has been an amazing shop. Sheers to that!

Edit: As you can see, coke and water, zero beers :stuck_out_tongue:

the flux comes with gear drive now? or this is after market mod?

That’s a Kaly V1 straight gear drive in Europe on a flux.

I hate customs over here

1 Like

Your not very nice with your comments

4 Likes

Can someone ID these motors? Saw them in the pics only no text thread. Looking for green and black motors more than a specific size.

They look like Maytech open can, but green instead of red

2 Likes

They look like Tacon Bigfoot 160 245Kv motors (6355 class) with a vinyl wrap.

2 Likes

I’d make a bet those are made in the Maytech factory, for sure. But I think they are Tacon branded.

4 Likes

Hi, Im new but cant find a really powerful shortboard that is to my likeing, i know that going over a certain speed could hurt me but I kinda want to… I’m thinking of using the backfire mini with its front wheels also motors but can be disconnected to be a standard skateboard…is it possible? Regards Lucas

1 Like

@zzoko

Is that one of those timer outlets?

1 Like

yea, its a very good purchase i can choose how much to charge and can just forget about it without worry

1 Like

Is this a modification of some common remote?

1 Like

its a remote that i designed you can check out more about it here:

but basically you can mod your own remote if you have access to trigger and throttle files so you can print them with something transparent, in my case im using transparent resin. then you can use 2 individual ws2812 pixels and code them into your application and create some effects.

2 Likes

Ah nice! Really cool

Looks very similar to the Firefly remote

1 Like