Thank you to those that have helped ...on the sea

I’m reading thru this forum while on a cruise. I can’t thank several of you enough for answering my questions. I bought a metro board, from IIlan, to ride while I learn what it takes to build my ultimate board. I plan on building a low stance dual motor setup. The comoradarie here is amazing!!! Here’s pic of my view this morning. Stay tuned!!!

6 Likes

@psychotiller Boooom

1 Like

@mccloed booom

Wish I was there!

1 Like

Lol me too

1 Like

Last time I saw a view like that I was in the middle of the Bering Sea…it was alot colder though.

1 Like

I’ve never been on a cruise but other than looking at the view, which is awesome, all I can think to do would be eating, drinking, laying in the hot tube and planning for doing something when I return. Which it seems you’re doing. Maybe get a lot of reading in

1 Like

Mmm, hot tube…:laughing:

I’d be spending most of my time on the wave machine, if they had one.

1 Like

All men want to get in the hot tube. Tehe. I’d be on the wave machine the whole time and wishing I really could be waterskiing off the back.

1 Like

Lol. I thought that was code for spending “quality” time with your lady, and not leaving the cabin.

1 Like

Another chill day …

1 Like

Since my post was flagged for no being appropriate…and the topic was posted in a general formu where my intent was to thank secrete people personally … can someone explain to me why this posted was flagged by several people??? I’ve tried to follow the link provided as to why, but bling nothing specific. This is rather strange.

You can’t skate on the sea maybe.

1 Like

lol I was on a scuba vacation reading thru the forum and wanted to thank several of the guys …,.i guess that’s not a general “topic”. Again great group here I hope it’s not literally going to be policed in a way that posting is difficult to accurately list. Live and learn.

I had a thank you post flagged not to long ago too. Don’t worry about it brotha!!! Most likely just some douche that skipped his meds.

1 Like