Thanks everyone I did it

Come to sunny Dorset and take a ride

1 Like

Dude, I had no idea you were so close. Weā€™ve got a few gentā€™s in the area and me. @GingerSteve is from Wiltshire.

Dorset skate meet to eclipse all others.

just getting a board sorted with the help of @brenternet and @bigbenā€¦

Iā€™m based in the Las Novichock, Wilthsireā€¦ it has a famous 123m spire dont you know :wink:

1 Like

Howā€™s your new car?

3 Likes

ā€œincorrectā€ :call_me_hand::rofl:

1 Like

How u cut the deck out. When I tried it the deck kept getting smaller and smaller. Do people ever hook it up on a cnc mill to cut the outline or in the center for a battery.

For what might be the first time ever for me, two wrongs have made a right :slight_smile: its a beast

bless the guy collecting my old vehicle, he took photos of every single scratch and stone chip, he was there for an hour and a half! :rofl:

3 Likes

Paper template, then go at it with a fine jigsaw. Take your time the crapper this stage the more sanding which is actually the worse bit I feel as you can never find the best angle of the dangle that stops the ply from tearing.

1 Like

Like the idea bright lights of Weymouth sea front? Or I Do have a place we could meet in Poole with charging and Parking and then bomb down to the quay for lashings of chips and beer most of the way by the sea and on cycle path.

3 Likes

Sounds good. The cycle paths here are pretty good. They run from Dorchester to Weymouth then on to Portland Marina.

1 Like

Sounds great. We do have limited range to about 7 miles

1 Like

I have some 3s lipos spare if you want them to make a spare? Canā€™t remember what your batteries were?

@paw @brenternet @bigben Iā€™m down in Dorset on this gloriously sunny weekend.

Do any of you fancy a ride somewhere ?

Love to unfortunately I am currently working in the midday sun on my roof. Not having a roof is focusing my mind as is the pointy stick being thrust at me.