The BrumBeast. 37MPH, dual 6374 Maytech, 12s4p, Unity, Bergmeister wheels, Fatboy Nano Gear Drive, BigBen enclosure, Landyatchz EVO, TB218, FIRST BUILD

I think we had the same teacher :smiley:

yes some good suggestions are needed here lol

1 Like

I was gonna use these - still equally janky IMG_5334

Nothing wrong with bodging, if its safe :rofl:

Im localish too, Redditch. Have you lot been to sutton park with them? That place is made for esk8. Mines a DIY mountain board.

Where did you get that enclosure?

Nah the bodge just doesnt suit the board everything else is 9/10 the cable management and holes in enclosure for the cables is ruining the Factory look

cool dude im near redditch a lot, and we want to ride arrow valley park as theres miles on wide paths all over there!! come join the whatsapp group man. We also got a guy in bromsgrove too near you :slight_smile:

you need to have a word with yourself bro that’s not a solution, that’s an abomination!!! saved only for life and death situations.

Im sure theres a better simple solution out there… i saw some guy attach the bunch of cables in a bundle with something plastic that connected to the truck bolt and then a rubber or plastic strip cover over the wires like my nylon cord but no idea when that was or what it used

1 Like

I’ve used something like this before.

2 Likes

Using some small cable glands would be the proper way, water proof with strain relief. Even i use them on my bodge board. The problem with the arrow valley park is its full of ppl and dogs, the circumference of the lake is only 1.25 miles too. The north and south paths kind of lead to nowhere. Draycote water is better. 5 mile laps.

Hey, if you’ve got any solutions I’m all oars. I agree, this is a suboptimal abomination; however theres really is no way I can see to route these wires around the motors with forward mounting. I’ve got copper braid to guard the phases already, but let’s be real the motors will eat through those in 2 seconds. Throw me something 3D printable and I’ll fix it, until then it’s an abominable (yet functioning) mess.

hell yeah @bigben

1 Like

Believe me mine is worse I am using zip ties to hold them down to the deck

Got any :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: ???

1 Like

I can send tomorrow

Got them somewhere around

So sick man, gives me inspiration!!

Welcome to the community. Just do it bro and do it right the first time to save building lots of different boards

more problems…

1 Like