The Budget Campus Cruiser | Dual Flipsky 4.20 | 10s2p Samsung 20R

Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you guys for this amazing forum. I did a lot of reading to learn myself all the needed knowledge to build a board.

I actually finished this build a while ago and posted to reddit. I think now I should make a topic here to gather suggestions and seek help from you guys when problems occur :grin:

Yeah I know I use a death trap from DIYeboard. I’m looking to replace it with caliber 2 and some 6355s when I have the $$ :disappointed_relieved:

Parts list:

Ownboard: 30” deck + enclosures + 4.0Ah battery. DIYeboard drive train - front and back trucks with motors. ABEC11 83mm Flywheels. Flipsky dual 4.20. Mini remote with receiver.

5 Likes

So now I’m having problem with the battery pack from Ownboard. The BMS went bad I think. It won’t power on unless I plug the charger in. I’ve already contacted them and they’re sending the replacement BMS to me. image

Meanwhile I want to tinker with it a bit. Now (2) is connected to (3) on the BMS, and (1) is the negative wire to the xt60. So now if I connect (1) and (2) directly I should bypass the discharge protection of the BMS right? I think I can use the pack again since the charge function seems to be alright.

1 Like

To bypass the bms you need to connect the battery negative wire straight to the esc negative wire. do not short the wires across the bms, I feel like that won’ tend very well.

1 Like

Thanks. I just did what I said above and it worked. I guess that’s how the BMS limit the discharge current

1 Like

Does anyone know how to remove this silver metal part from the esc enclosure? It seems to be glued on with silicon glue image