The Charger | 121C Aileron | Dual 170kv 6355 | Caguamas | Push to Start | FESC 6.6

Really beautiful!!

What motor mounts did you use?

These are TB motor mounts :smiley: @GrecoMan @Blacksheep thanks!

1 Like

Awesome build! Which wheel pulleys did you use? I have Caguamas but am struggling to find decent pulleys, thanks! :smiley:

Am using @torqueboards 16:36T pullies. There are a ton of kegel-cored pulleys. maybe @JLabs pullies? I have a set of them in a flywheel core (they come in a kegel core too) and those pulleys feel really premium.

1 Like

Just finished a semi-range test today, did approx 31km with the batts at 37.6V (3.76V/cell) after the ride - Figured a good estimate was a max range of 40 to 50km depending on how low I would want to drain the batteries to.

Also hit a max speed of 45.2kmh, but I didnā€™t max out the throttle yetā€¦ Iā€™m guessing the max speed would be 48kmh, which is scary fast for a 19" wheelbase - This leads me to believe that maytech did pass me 200kv motors instead of the requested 170kv. Oh well - guess iā€™ll test it out tomorrow :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info dude, I agree, the @JLabs modular pulley system looks awesome!

1 Like

Iā€™d rather not think about it haha. Probably around 1k to 1.2k USD?

1 Like

How is that possible with 10s3p30Q. Whatā€™s your wh/km?

Well, i only weigh 72kgs :stuck_out_tongue:

Wh/km highly depends on the terrain, hillgrades and speed iā€™m going at for the ride. Occasional bursts at 45kmh and riding at 20kmh most of the time, I get about 6 to 8 wh/km.

Amp draw at crusing at 15kmh is only about 0.7A per batt. = 1.4A total.

2 Likes

I think they give you whatever kv they have in stock, so maytech! I order 190kv, they sent me 170kv and said it was 190kv :sweat_smile:, yea whateverā€¦:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty horrible. My receipt states that was a 200kv they sent me haha. Nice that it worked out for me though :smiley: loving that higher top speed.

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Omg this build is so clean! How much damage to your wallet?

1 Like

Thanks, haha. No idea on the total damage. Was made from bits and pieces of stuff i had laying aroundā€¦ iā€™d say itā€™s around 1.2k usd?

1 Like

Love the build! Planning on building one similar. Where did you get your pulley covers?

3d printed them (:

2 Likes

This just looks dope af :smile: Nice build :smile:

1 Like

this build sold me on his gear drives :slight_smile: sick a f

1 Like

Latest updates with the build:

• Glass Fritszz!
  • Repainted eboosted enclosure.
  • Popocas!
  • Changed to a FatBoy 100A antispark!
  • Changed motor pulley covers from FDMed-PETG to MJFed-Nylon PA12 Covers.
  • Changed to my AVIO long remote!
  • Changed bushings to 93A krank boardside 87A krank roadside with flat washers and added riot plugs!

Looks the same, but different!

IMG_20190105_120054 IMG_20190105_120027

11 Likes