The dual drive V4 125USD shipping for free!

Just plug the cable in first red circle into receiver in the second red circle with black wire to the outside on channel three.

SG$ 17.25 31%OFF | 2.4Ghz Mini Remote Controller Receiver for Electric Skateboard Longboard

Thanks @BillGordon that confirmed by suspicion about the attached 3-wire lead. Not sure about “…outside on channel three” though? I haven’t purchased any remote specifically for this board yet, and I got a receiver together with the ESC (picture attached) but I’m unsure what kinds of remote it will support. I’ll check out the link you sent as well, thanks!

1 Like

There is no remote receiver in that picture. The unit hooked to the vesc is the antispark and the module to the right is a bluetooth receiver for telemetry. You need a dedicated remote receiver like I circled above to use any remote with this.

BTW, I have that same Maker vesc, and it’s a good little unit.

Looking at the design of the board there is an obvious integrated antenna, so I think there is. It is separate, to the right in the picture.

That is a Bluetooth module, not a remote receiver. I will refrain from further comment.

Thanks! I didn’t know that, so you’re helping me already! I’m sorry if I offended - that was not my intention, and only goes to show my lack of information in this.

1 Like

No worries. Thought you might be a stubborn guy, but your response shows that’s not the case. :joy:

1 Like

You need this kind of receiver with any remote.

Here’s my Maker-X with receiver attached.

1 Like