The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Yeah good call. My bad for the derail.

1 Like

nah, this is necessary. other peeps are in the same boat.

1 Like

Booo… sorry dude

1 Like

bruh i love Maine but it will be there next year

this is once in a lifetime.

2 Likes

Money was already put out by my family.

1 Like

@Lunasi please sweet jesus tell me we are doing pikes peak or something high in the mountains.

4 Likes

damn. thats a bind.

2 Likes

That’s day 4 and I am looking at some sort of big mountain ride for that entire day, gotta reach out to a few places and find out about permits.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: people need to relax!

1 Like

For everyone waiting, here’s video of IMI motorsports complex for the race tracks we rented.

13 Likes

Thats great Corey! Looking like it’s a fast track. It’s going to be fun.

4 Likes

Getting ready to buy my ticket. Wife agreed on it being my birthday gift lol @Lunasi quick question. My wife would like to come with. Mainly to watch. She MIGHT go on a group ride if we work out child care, but probably not. She’ll be attending dinners and everything else tho. Should i be buying her the same ticket too?

3 Likes

If I was able to go this year my wife had the same question minus the child care. Although she would probably look for child care to get rid of me.

3 Likes

That’s a great question I hadn’t even thought of but is very valid. For IMI there are spectator fees I have to pay for every person who comes so I think a fair number would be to set it at $50 for a spectator fee, children/teens of parents can attend for free.

6 Likes

If I bring my parents …hum sounds a good deal.

5 Likes

If you bring Devin he could count as your child… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Lunasi I had an idea for a contest over the weekend. Some small cars in a parking lot, in neutral with a driver behind the wheel. You get 4 guys on their boards behind each car and have them push, first over the finish line wins.

I came up with this while pushing my wife on her bike up 4 hills while riding this weekend, it actually did pretty good :slight_smile:.

14 Likes

I like this idea.

KING OF THE TORQUE

5 Likes

I can see the t shirts now torque king awesome

2 Likes

Has to be a mini van

1 Like