The Green Lantern = Recycle Edition

Okay, so I owned a Yuneec E-Go 2 for about a year and just recently died on me, well the ecu burn out. So I figured I’ll build my first E-Board.

What I did was recycle every working part of the Yuneec E-Go 2 and I am going to use it in order to make my e-boar. So here is what I have so far.

Parts:

Board = Yuneec E-Go 2 I sprayed painted it Green :smiley: Trunks from the Yuneec sprayed painted White :smiley: Wheels = Yuneec wheels I believe they are 83mm Remote = Yuneec remote, but I dont know if I will actually be able to use it. Need some help there Motor = I need some help here I need a motor that can do At least 20 Mp! no less :smiley: and I would love to use the Yuneec Motor encase which its really nice, so the motor has to fit in there, I’ll upload pictures of the enclosure. Vesc & esc = Dont know what route to take would love some recomendations Battery = I need something that would give me some good range about 7 to 15 Miles would be ideal. Im about 160 pounds.

Motor Enclosure that I would like to use :

Remote Control:

Wheels:

Board Yuneec Will look better after I apply some more paint :smiley: :

Trunks:

Any help with this build will be gladly appreciated,

Thanks.

1 Like

So I am thinking of using this Motor and batteries what do you guys think?

Motor: Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv Brushless

Battery 2X: ZIPPY Compact 4500mAh 5S 35C Lipo Pack

1 Like

Is something wrong with the current motor? If there is nothing wrong with it you can probably just up the voltage of the batteries to get desired speed. It would be really helpful if you knew the kv of the existing motor.

I know its a 400W motor censored as per the kv i will have to open it and see if i can see it.

hm. Thats low af

lol I know, that’s why I figure getting a new one will be best.

But I was looking for some suggestions before i pull the trigger on this parts and I also need a vesc or esc dont know what route to go

you’ll have a 10s system soooooo 10 x 4.2 x 7 x 0.95 x (motor kv) = (not over 60,000)

Max kv = 200 I’d recommend a 6364 190kv motor (make sure it is 14 poles not 18)

Okay, great let me do some research for that motor

Okay so I ended up buying these batteries 2X Zippy 5000mAh 3S 11.1V 20C 30C Lipo Battery Pack Flightmax HXT 4mm Bullet Plane:

And this VESC:

3-12 cell lipo (8v-60v) 5v 1.5A output for reciever and any other small electronics DC brushed motors work! Sensored and sensorless PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN USING SENSORLESS/FOC CONTROL, AS INCORRECT SETTINGS MAY DAMAGE THE PRODUCT Can monitor motor RPM (great for RC cars!) Can be controlled with : PPM signal (RC reciever/transmitter), analog, UART, I2C(Wii-nunchuck), USB or CAN‐bus. protection against High/Low Input/Output Voltage AND Current When these limits are hit a soft back off strategy is used to save the VESC

Will I have any issues with this Vesc??

1 Like