The Hummie Beast | Hummie Wood Carbon Deck | Hummie V4 | DIY Enclosure | 13s4p Compression Pack | 2x FSESC6.6|DIY nano-X mod

You’re a nut, seeing you fly by us at 36mph​:grimacing:,… seen that booty shaking in the rear :rofl:

3 Likes

I still have no clue what happened last week but the breaking issue is gone. I didn’t change any settings but I did moved the location of the HM-10 cus I needed better signal. I had it sandwiched between the 6.6 and hummie deck (carbon top). Still running ack FW 60/-60 motor 40/-12 batt. I live on a hill and goes down the hill every time I skate, part 14% part 16% part 11%, and it takes at least 30 seconds to go down depending how fast I wanna go. (usually slow cus the bottom is a pretty busy interception with 5 way stop signs) braking has been no problem for me, it is quite sensitive but it could be my remote or throttle curve. I’ll adjust that over this coming week.

@rey8801 how are your dual 6.6 singles doing?

1 Like

After I increase the reg breaking compare to vesc 4.12 I have good breaking force now. It’s fine for me. Only issue left is the wrong voltage readout that is always off compare to the real one. It is a known issue with this VESC.

2 Likes

Can you please take some pictures from the side so I can see how slim the enclosure is? Nice build by the way

2 Likes

Nice build :smile:

IMG_20181113_185828 IMG_20181113_185837

12 Likes

First Ride with metr. didnt charge to full so ran out of battery before twin peak. painfully walked up the hill. and then regen as much as possible but still pushed 10 blocks to the next charge stop.

5 Likes

Is this data from one or both esc’s?

Edit: it’s two or you have a new monster battery

Looks really great, motor current even peak is lowish, and consumption is really great for the speeds you are riding

Wouldn’t say that the avg measured is accurate since I did walked and pushed a pretty l Iong distance. I was charging between 240 and 315 with a 3amp charger. The hubs did get heat up a lot when after doing 25 on that big hill before the charge though. I think it’s between the cold sag and hot hubs that top me at 25 uphill atm.

1 Like

Nice, since hummie is using higher hated magnets they should take it without problems

2 Likes

Hi! I got the same micro 13s BMS. Did you have chance to check if the battery is still well balanced? The form factor of this thing is amazing.

I don’t think that one balances. No mention of it in the listing.

I bought 2 of the one deckoz recommended. First one killed a p group :frowning: drained it to zero. Second one seems better. I built a splitter and occasionally hook up a smartbms to check cell voltages. Of course no room in the enclosure for the smartbms.

I also have one of those red water proof ones with the ph connecter, but that build isn’t done yet.

1 Like

Ah ok I just bought it without even check it. Well I guess It stays in the drawer than :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Winfly

Assuming you still have the same vesc6, what do you have the switch on? 3.3v or 5v? Not sure what it is for. Maybe for those fancy throttle lights thingy majig?

I just got the same Vesc6 for a friends build and not entirely sure how to set that switch. Thanks.

Hummie is unsensored. It’s for sensor. Usually 5V. Vedder added that switch for robotics in case you wanna use different sensors.

1 Like