The %$!* I get asked at the post office

so i finally got that same guy serving me today and he made the mistake of asking what was in the package.

“A buttplug” was the loud and proud response, the post office fell quiet and the guy serving wouldnt look at me after that.

Team street wing 1 - post office 0

i wonder how many times he will ask before he learns the lesson…

27 Likes

I’m gonna need some context here.Why can’t you just tell them it’s skateboard parts?

Any fluids? Yes bodily! :rofl::rofl:

At least you guys do get your products!

It’s the second time I get items stolen from some motherfucker failing hard at being a delivery man, and good it pisses me off. Shitty guys can’t tell what they’re gonna do with my stuff (it was OEM salvaged nickel plated Cooper strips) yet it keeps on!

God saves their ass from crossing my path!

they can ask if there is anything prohibited but not what is in the package, its an invasion of privacy and this guy is on a power trip, he thinks he is a govt customs agent or something. this is my way of fucking with him without being a an angry dick as he wont listen to reason and is annyoing as hell

1 Like

tell them its the Turboencabulator,

heres the link and script https://youtu.be/Ac7G7xOG2Ag?t=38s

“The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremmie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters.”

6 Likes