The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

Just a few days before i recieve mine, don’t know hat i’m gonna do with it yet but i’m very exited this deck is sexy AF.

Haha I can’t sense you enthusiasm. :smile: Let me know when you get it!

This is my current favorite deck, if I didn’t already have 2 I’d get 1 from you :grinning:.

3 Likes

What’s the real state on this one. Can you fit 12s4p 18650 + 2 focbox/vesc under that thing?

1 Like

What the length of the battery? Depends if it’s stacked 2 or 3 layers

1 Like

Single stack won’t fit?

Actually after doing some quick math it may fit, with rear facing motors

Was thinking hub motors.

You have about 20 inches of wheelbase to work with so I think with hub motors you could do it

It’s cool, I got this one. Feedback like this is why I had to pull the trigger on one of these before they go the way of the Dodo bird again.

1 Like

How many of these are left @JLabs ?

Not sure probably 6…

1 Like

Just ordered one, I hope it lives up to the hype! :slight_smile:

After shipping out the next round to Canada, California, and Israel, I have 7 left. I added 2 more that I was keeping for myself but it’s winter and I don’t need three… or do i :thinking:

6 Likes

arggg.

I’m gonna have to pick one up in about 2 weeks if there are any left

Just got mine delivered, looks great for one of the winter builds.

Side to side with @okp’s deck

It’s a beauty ! I’m going to build a dual 90 mm 75 kv hubs with focbox and 10S3P for commuting around paris. So i can preserve my carvon V3 from daily commmute and not use them too much. I am unfortunately not using any of my belt drive system since I went with carvon direct drive and hubs in general…

3 Likes

@ElskerShadow thanks for the review! :blush:

Just shipped 2 more… ONLY 5 LEFT

@JLabs I believe you recieved an order from a friend of mine in France. He loved it !

Yes I did! I think I have shipped more of these over seas than I have to the states…

3 Likes