The joys of building a business of building

I lost @Nate 's board.

Mother fucker fedex better find that shit. I think its my fault though.

This is killing me. All of you will suffer with me if i know how to use this forum correctly.

8 Likes

ok so basically the agony goes something like this:

AAAAARGGGRRGGRHRGARGRGRHRGARGRHRGARGFHRGRHGTHRGYGAHRGTGRHFGRGAHJBRGRJH and then there’s some gurgling noises.

oh and i claw at my face and scream “why me… there is no god here… all will perish… the streets will flow with the blood of the innocent…”

and then i take my meds and make more phone calls.

6 Likes

Oh man I can kind of feel for you… except when USPS looses my package it only costs a few hundred at most and not a few thousand.

Did you insure the bad boy? I do that all of my packages now. There’s was also a nifty little GPS tracker that only costs $5 that I plan on using if I have to shipped higher priced items. It was on Kickstarter a while ago so I’m waiting on the release.

1 Like

i need those trackers. That’s an excellent idea. I’m not sure what the insurance covers exactly, but the contigency is to build another one, which i can do. But it will have to wait until more of my motors come in, and my new branded mounts… shit he’s going to get an upgrade out of this isn’t he…

I think @nate stole his own board from the fedex ship center after i dropped it off. He’s always trying to get upgrades out of me.

4 Likes

Ugh that sucks Somebody at FedEx got tired of walking around with boxes…

3 Likes

It’s sad tho because 1/4 if the time a “lost” package is due to worker theft… I read that online somewhere but can remember where. I hope that didn’t happen and that FedEx gets their packages in a row. . . Haha I’m so punny

1 Like

its murder murder murder time if somebody stole that shit.

1 Like

finder’s keeper?

USPS loose my package often and it gets delivered to my neighbor who runs a small business at home that gets a lot of shipments. We think the postal worker is too lazy to check every package and just drops off all boxes at this house.

2 Likes

they called me back for more info… i think they may actually be looking for it. Holy crap. Is everyone trying to provide decent service these days? is it a thing now?

5 Likes

I’ll expecting strippers and beers and hookers to atone for this sin of yours.

You better rain fire and fury down on them cause I want my baby back.

2 Likes

strippers AND hookers, huh? Welllll i guess we’ll need the cocaine. And a fast car with no top. I’ll make the reservations under Dr Gonzo.

4 Likes

How about this for a deal, I’ll send you an R2 drive train, battery and trucks with wheels.

Basically an R2 without the deck…

Then you can build a LHBR2 hybrid on a custom deck to Nate’s liking.

I think Nate will be happy with the power.

Deal?

21 Likes

@onloop If Nate accepts. then yes.

His was an AWD monster so i’ll need 4 hubs. I can match the motor controllers, i have VESC-Xs for days, and i can supply the pack.

What do you think @Nate ? 4 Raptor hubs on an LHB deck with a 12S5P 30Q pack?

If i find your other kid i’ll just keep it if you jump on this.

way to step up Jason. I like this idea of combining forces for the ultimate esk8 that makes some dude smile so hard his face falls off.

5 Likes

that’s a crazy offer! I love and hate you Jason. DIY is not the same without your stuff

7 Likes

Omg! I want an r2 kit!

1 Like

I’ll take the fukin offer right now! @longhairedboy I hope Fedex can’t find that damn package! :joy::joy:

11 Likes

oh man the love and drool in this room right now. I’m kind of glad this happened.

8 Likes

And Fuck Fedex and bring that board yourself to NYC… so everyone could meetup there ???

2 Likes

How often are you down here?

I’m trying to make history here and squeeze hubs out of jason. Get your own thread. This one is ME ME ME ME ME lol

2 Likes