The Life Of Brian @b264 aka soccer mom hobbyvan

A commemoration of the life of Brian. He has been summarily removed from this forum so to show our appreciation either post your favourite Brian quote or a clip from the immortal monty python movie

The life of Brian.

26 Likes

10 potters

11 Likes

Thank you for that video @dareno , just made my whole day❤️ I would like to submit the following quotes in solemn appreciation of THE LIFE OF BRIAN …RIP

10potterss

3 Likes

Whole movie "in Spanish " just to piss y’all off

4 Likes

6 Likes

you know this plays automatically :joy:

What happened to @b264?

He’s been vaporised.

4 Likes

Jason sent him a box full of boxes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/more-members-banned-whos-next/102257?u=skunk

4 Likes
1 Like

RIP .builders’ Brian. :sob:

My favorite posts of his were the ones where he talked about this hobby being his favorite hobby, and just a hobby…nothing more. And how he loved to crazy mom drive the shit out of that soccer van of his. I think he said it got like 4 miles per gallon of black liquid gold, but the way he drove, it really got 2 mpg. I’m trying to find those posts, but I think they may have been deleted already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

M, m, V, v, H, h etcetera

And “4 longboard wheels”

This forum sucks. I just come here to see all the bullshit and watch Enertion drown publicly. Bye @b264 and all the others that Jason doesn’t like because we’re right. :wink:

7 Likes

They nailed Alms for an ex-leper 13:58. Very enjoyable if you know what is going on. Think I’m going to queue it up tonite and piss the kids off

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh. And my thread was deleted

6 Likes
9 Likes

wtf lol that poor box

1 Like

Figured it would be sooner or later. This will be next although not as controversial

1 Like

I know. I’m referring it to PETB.

1 Like