The MasterCho Enclosure

And also, what’s the website?

$75 for the 13 inches long. $100 for the 23 inches long.:relaxed:

4 Likes

No, I don’t. I guess this is the place to look from now on .:wink:

2 Likes

tight fit, just checking are the dimensions for enclosure include the flange, so external measurements? Also, can you do anything in white or white carbon fiber (which I did not know was a thing )?

Yes, that’s external measurement. If anything shorter than that 10S4P with other electronics won’t fit in.

I know there is Silver Barracuda Fabric – 3k, Aluminized Glass which is the closest you can get for the color you are looking for. But it’s going to be a special order.

1 Like

I found better picture of the fabric. https://www.rockwestcomposites.com/13014-d

1 Like

That is nice stuff! Hate to try and evaluate color and texture with pictures, but this looks like it is too silvery. Need it to disappear into existing deck white fiber composite more than pop. Still experimenting with sizes and shapes, may have to go with custom to get it right. Maybe able to use one of psychotiller’s standard enclosures for the immediate need and then swap out. Right now its tupperware lol! Pix below are outline of 23x8"

3 Likes

That’s such an unique deck. Not sure what’s the purpose of the rail indentations for. Looks cool.

Two sets of grab rails are for pre-drift in downhill and for air-assist in freestyle. I use them to carry deck around lol!

these are beautiful, very nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment.:relaxed:

your renders are nicely lit also

1 Like

Is Carbon fiber conductive? It is not as good a gold, copper, silver.Yes,has some resistivity depending on the density of the carbon.

I use one layer(0.2mm)of CF and Glass Fiber. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Design 3 is ready to be molded this weekend.:thumbsup:

8 Likes

Red Carbon/Kevlar Cloth is running low.

If you like these patterns, give"likes"

25 Likes

4 Likes

32 Likes

23 Likes

What’s the height on the version 3?

@MasterCho…You truly are the “master”. This whole thread is amazing me! You are making the finest quality CF and CF/hybrid parts ever conceived! Impressive sir! RESPECT!! :fist:

4 Likes