The new BKB Tayto 31" :FIRE: 24% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

I released the new 31" Tayto today! It is essentially the same deck as the 29" spud, but with a 2" kicktail added to the back. Same color scheme as before, matte black bottom and gunmetal grey top.

• Length (in): 31
  • Width (in): 9.5
  • Varying Wheelbase (in): 20.5 - 21.25
  • Wheels: fits 90mm wheels without risers
  • Plys: 7
  • Construction: Maple
  • Flex Level: Stiff
  • Griptape: None

PRE-ORDER PRICE - $74.99

For pre-ordering you will get $10 off! When the decks come in stock it will be the normal price of $84.99. Shipping in the USA is $7. For any European customers it costs $52 to ship one deck, and ~$5 more per extra deck so a group buy would be highly recommended. Bottom%20Side%20by%20Side Here is the Spud and Tayto side by side. The Tayto looks much bigger but it really isn’t.

17 Likes

looks nice! always thought the spud could use a kicktail!

welp i guess i’m converting my spud build to a tayto build.

1 Like

How can I get it with the enclosure and battery :wink: ?

Do you want a full kit? I have about 3 left and it comes with everything you need to build a board (single or dual)

4 Likes

Posting this here as well:

No chance for recent og orders to catch a break on the restock fee? Mine was delivered the day before this announcement…

pm 10 char

I just finished my first Tayto Build and oh my do I love this deck. Don’t know if I will be able to go back to a Spud. It’s not done but I was too eager to ride it

image Of course I sell all of the other parts, and run out of griptape. I will be changing out the mounting hardware and gripping it this week and I will post a thread when it’s done.

The kictail gives your foot a good place to lock in, and the extra 2” really make it a joy to ride. I’m 6’3” and it’s very stable.

17 Likes

It’s painful that buying from the UK kills the great cost of this deck :frowning:

2 Likes

Not if you get a GB together! I can always help with the import taxes as well

4 Likes

You ever thought bout making a really long board…something in the 40’s would be so sweet you could name it The YAM!!

5 Likes

Hey what enclosure is that?

I believe it’s the Eboosted enclosure

1 Like

I want one and in UK also - anyone else?GB maybe?

1 Like

Spoke to Jared (thanks for the message) and we could have it at website pricing with free delivery in lots of 8. I feel like that’s a fair offer.

5 Likes

I’m up for one

1 Like

I’m in for a group buy too

2 Likes

sold (same height got me) and thank you :slight_smile:

Look great !!! :+1:

So that would be 75$ deck+~12 shipping+intra Europe shipping?