The nicest hub motors! For sale cheaper than anywhere!

@torqueboards I LOVE THIS FRIGINE FORUM. LOL

I think I just got comment of the day award.

1 Like

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :heart_eyes:

Maybe i missed it, Where does one get equally wide front wheels?

hahah that is a solution I suppose.

Right now, you don’t. Trying to convince hummie that the community wants equally wide wheels for the front and other back wheel too. Maybe if more people spoke up about it, he’d realize its desired by the community.

1 Like

Guys very cool design and very innovative. You can mount these trucks in a lathe and machine down the aluminum so the wheel sits further in the truck.

As far as the one wheel drive ive done it with other motors and the board acts funny…it will basically thrust of center so it feels like the board wants to turn kn its own during heavy braking or acceleration.

The dual setup is the way to go in my opinion with trucks shaft shaved down.

NICE WORK.

lol huge… I guess, you won’t have issues tipping over with that setup. Mad traction.

Why so much thane? Why not run a setup similar to Carvon?

3 Likes

Yes, I have two of these coming for a dual diagonal build most likely. Definitely will need to solve for the other 2 non-hub wheels, especially in dual diagonal it will look off and potentially more likely to misjudge perimeter and sang on tight turns lol.

Yes I also agree with Dexter. Why not just cover half, or the original width with thane and leave the other bare of just coat with thane to protect it? Just curious, and great work, I really hope these turn out too powerful…

rather have a long wheel. looks nicer. longer lasting rubber. in my experience a really long wheel rides smoother.

Yea I think it would be worth it. I think it’d look goofy with double wide rear wheels and normal front.

It wouldn’t be that hard designing a core. I think the hard part is the thane and that is @Hummie area of expertise

with the long regular wheel there would be a long expanse without the axle support and it might not work. it would have to be a lot of overhang with a thin core.

I really like the orangutang wheels anyway and since I’m always doing front wheel drive the longer wheels are out of the way. true it will look weird but so it is. performance.

Will the overall width of the rear be wider than the front or will the inside edge of the rear wheel simply be (much) further in on the truck? In the latter case, it wouldn’t be too goofy looking, IMO.

either ytytrytryr

Some Sharkwheels up front :wink: https://sharkwheel.com/product/smoke-black-70mm/

1 Like