The Oral History of Silverfish Longboarding

So much knowledge lost. I wish they would have archived before shuttering the windows.

9 Likes

:sweat: I used one of their templates for my first deck

Cool. Something to watch too dinner

Added the video to watch later.

For the life of me I don’t understand why they didn’t archive the content. So much useful information.

This sucks. Full of useful information. I learned a lot from that site when I was getting into longboarding.

Yeah, exactly! Same for me. 90% of my Google searches ended up on Silverfish Longboarding :slight_smile:

My go to for longboarding. I don’t know where to land now. This is THE only place for E-sk8 stuff, but what about the rest of it?!

Pretty sad. Recently, signed up and few days later can’t use it anymore! :cry: Not many people here have deeper knowledge in building longboard trucks!

1 Like

And just today I was researching a deck which came up with a thread on Silverfish forums, of course. Damn.

I couldn’t even pull up the Google cached version, is that not working if the site is offline??

@Deckoz

10 chars

1 Like

:scream::sob::cold_sweat::sweat::sleepy::cry::disappointed_relieved:

It’s a sad day today.

I think I got some dust in my eyes.

Well, looks like that’s the end of the list of companies who wheels were made by urethane manufacturers. I can’t pull up any cached version of the website. Time to migrate over to Reddit.