THE Overkill - 4WD 36KW 20S13P 100+MPH build from scratch

Trampa truck? Strapped to the board? 100mph? How fast have you ridden before? Custom trucks would be must imo something like @MoeStooge has proven works

3 Likes

It’s: 10Jason :unamused:

2 Likes

no

6 Likes

What @topcloud said. You seem to know what your about, but it might worth your time to chat with @MoeStooge he builds and rides the craziest speed boards I’ve seen.

4 Likes

Anything planed to prevent speed wobbles?

1 Like

I have been pulled by a motorbike with 20ft of rope on my regular NEXT Blach Chili at about 70 kph without crashing in the woods. It is a flimsy board for a guy like me. This setup will have much stiffer deck and hydraulic shock absorbers size of 20ml syringes, one per wheel, to reduce speed wobble. When it appears i will do my best to reduce it without decreasing truck angle below 30*, which would make board unrideable in daily conditions.

2 Likes

fixed hangers? :grin:

1 Like

I have seen green dampas :scream::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

wow

30 Likes

Then look again AFTER it is bolted to the deck in few months. They come stock with green ones. I already have other dampers but have not changed them due to risk of damage during motor assembly (aggresive resin coatnig of windings involved). Besides with hydraulic system planned it will have very little effect on wobble itself, which is rapid oscillation of RIDER and board as a pair. In the worst case scenario truck angle will be decreased just for topspeed runs to a few (2-6) degrees in front and 0 rear. Making angled spacers with a bandsaw is fast enough.

4 Likes

Mental

1 Like

Goddamn. You’re making a car for your feet. This will be interesting.

1 Like

Holy shit thats a costly build! :joy:

3 Likes

That board is power reserve for a house in a blackout :rofl:

12 Likes

This is insane in a good way, but sadly also very demoralizing for anyone mid-build :cry: in terms of what you are able to achieve in comparison, this is awesome keep posting it!

Subbed

4 Likes

You are crazy! That will be a awesome board. You can even pull a car with that power.

2 Likes

Always love to see people pushing the boundaries :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing project. Just one question…why?

2 Likes

why not build a offroad buggy^^

3 Likes

Why not?​

19 Likes