The Racers Room

Does that mean you’re going to show up for this one? :thumbsup:

I’m also talking to morpher helmet out of the UK

these guys abt getting a helmet to give away.

I thinks its an interesting product giving really no one an excuse not to wear a brain bucket.

2 Likes

They need to make some Morpher elbow pads for that guy!

5 Likes

:raised_hands::pray::raised_hands::pray: All hail @Michaelinvegas Event promoter extraordinaire!

3 Likes

Hold your Breath… the best is yet to come :wink:

2 Likes

@evoheyax and Hummie hubs may just entered the building as well!

2 Likes

Nha better than those 2… (no offense Guys, it’s the Racer Room after all) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is awesome stuff! Thanks for all of the effort. It’s going to make the event better and attract more riders!

2 Likes

@JohnnyMeduse are you going to Hollywood :sunglasses: Or you coming to Vegas first and we gonna hippy van it ? Lol

2 Likes

I’m coming for sure @mccloed… always great seeing you buddy

1 Like

It’s Always Vegas Baby… I ain’t no Star :star:

Hahah let me know for sure

We should just call it the “SoCal Esk8 Love In” It’s gonna be an orgy of Esk8

Hahah

2 Likes

I don’t think we have the flyer posted in this thread…so posting it here so people know what we are talking about.

5 Likes

I’m hyped. It’s time we get together more as a community and hold more events like this. We need to get someone to invest in a real track for us though, somewheres a bit away from the cities, where the land is a bit cheaper. Heck, I’d throw my time and energy to help build it. When we get our own eskate only track, it’s really on, lol.

2 Likes

One thing that we have talked about is possibly partnering with a downhill race event. We could then do a loop of racing down the course and then back up for a few laps. That type of event would have built in insurance and fans…just a matter of finding the right partner.

1 Like

I wanna come to this ! Next year So Cal I hope…

4 Likes

Do you have any video from last meet up or photos?

1k views

3 Likes

Eric at Shredlights will be making an appearance with his Riptides and Boosted

Game on

1 Like

the Stooge smoking it up! The Race Board is looking tough :punch: :smiling_imp:

@MoeStooge hope you don’t scare the wannabe’s off with your TECH !

5 Likes