This is the build log for my first electric skateboard. I know there was another one but I took a completely different approach once I bought a crapload of parts from @cliofreak
To introduce myself first, my name is Flim. And in my spare time, I love to hang out with friends and do all kinds of activities! I got hooked onto e-boards when my friend bought a Meepo. I got to ride it a couple times and I soon decided I wanted one myself. I could have bought one (I mean come on the backfire ranger x1 looks freakin awesome especially for the price). But I eventually decided I wanted to build one myself.
So here it is, may I introduce you to The Reborn. Well, why this name lol. the boards uses a lot of used parts, thus the name ‘The Reborn’.
Why the chosen parts? Mostly because of the grande la grande buy from Cliofreak. I was originally planning to just go lipos and cheap motor, esc and stuff. But this deal was too tempting to pass . So I went with it. To not waste the great components I already had, I decided to go all out, stretch my budget as far as my pocket could go and get other decent parts too.
What I currently have: Longboard:
- 90mm Flywheel clones + 80mm Slickrevolution
- Caliber 2 trucks and bushings
- Osprey deck (Stiff) + Fibreglass enclosure (Benclosures) with pre-drilled holes and hardware/gasket, including 10s LCD screen bonded in place
- G2TB remote and transmitter
- 10s4p Sanyo NCR18650GA
- 6473 Alienpowersystems motor 200 KV
- NEED 10s BMS I think 40/50 amps will do.
Alienware motor mount, clamp, and pulleys.