The ''STEALTH'' | Tayto BKB 31'' | New Shredder trucks | NLS Hubs | 10S6P | Focbox

Please read the post above. Those screws are just to keep the pieces together. I’m waiting for the proper ones to come.

1 Like

Yes 60 cells is possible.my mistake.

1 Like

what VESC settings did you use?

@danieloath

Awesome build,dude!

1 Like

Thank you. @danieloath did an amazing job :smiley:

1 Like

If you now would change just a tiny little thing, the motors could not be destroyed by skating up on smaller curbs at almost any speed. …The magic would be FWD, bc you where able to lift up the nose by using the tail, and you re able to pop your rear truck against the curb the chinese ollie style. Im riding my chinese hubs FWD, too AND SINCE I DO SO, i never ever had to worry about my hubs getting destroyed by punching the curbs. Skating this way is so much more fun and you can tread your board really hard up the curbs. just a hint from a street skater for street skaters. Peace EDIT: the same for going down any kind of curb or stairs, but you just need to lift up the nose a bit. It is a very big benefit and i will never go back to RWD bc i fucked up my motors almost weekly. Riding hard this way for about 6 month now, without any damage or issues on my boards and motors, just “pop-klack” “pop-klack”“pop-klack” heheheheehhe

bc of the very big wheels we skate you dont need the tail to pop, you know? And the chinese nollie works great as chinese ollie as i discibed already. double peace and skate or die