The wanderer | Landy Evo | 4WD TB DD | 12S?P | 2x Focbox Unity | Evo enclosure | TB110/Pneumatics/Gummies

like I said, I have no clue what deck I could use that fits everything, is stable and also suitable for offroad driving I’m still thinking about an Evo tho

Ok so please bear with my absolutely terrible, probably not even electrically correct diagram, but I hope it makes what I was explaining more clear :slight_smile:

It would basically just act as a second loop key from the Battery to the ESC thats in an easier to reach position, maybe even ontop of the box? Using right angle XT 90s you could get a decent seal… :smiley:

its an ‘oh shit’ rope to pull :joy:

1 Like

and that was the moment when we all knew that @b264 would remain silent no longer

4 Likes

Like this it‘s the most easy way :wink:

2 Likes

and that connector going into the ESC enclosure can be pulled out?

What happens to the focboxes if the thing is pulled at speed? :thinking:

1 Like

Sure Ah :sweat_smile: Let’s say like this, with my 12s 5Ah in dual I got like 8-10km. With 2x 12s 5Ah and Quad i get 12-15km.

1 Like

okey, I see it, but… I would prefer to not have more holes in my box as urgently needed and I also don’t really see the use case -> when my board goes crazy I don’t see me grabbing that loopkey…

1 Like

No focboxes in there… But yes i can just pull it out if I want.

It’s an xt90 anti spark plug. It’s not likely that it’s pulled out on speed if I don’t do it with my own hands And even than the power just drops and the board rolls out

you’re saying I should just use a knife :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess my question Is a little too tailored for my board, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree though on the less holes the better though :joy:

Really? no excess of power in the focboxes(/ESCs)?

I dont really know what would happen, but I was worried about the scenario where the capacitors pop like poprocks :rofl:

I would cry ;-;

No knife :joy: Just unplug the xt90 and you good. It’s easy, cheap and safe

image image

2 Likes

Now i knew you isolated the two sides, but i really like your creativity for the integrated kill switch / loopkey for each side

1 Like

Thx! But it is not really creative :sweat_smile: just the most easy way I think.

1 Like

do you guys think I’m able to put 2 of these into the Evo DS Enclosure? while keeping space for dual unity?

Damn!!! I want a dual escape so bad I hope stewii comes back :(((

3 Likes

You need a specific layed out battery pack for a 12s8p battery, like the one from @Battosaii

You may be able to go bigger with a 2wd set up

But 4wd and 12s8 is packing it real tight.

won’t it work if I put 2 from your single layer packs in it? what pack does @Battosaii have