These B!+@#$ are on some next level snob sh!+

Screenshot_20190501-220441 Screenshot_20190501-220417 Screenshot_20190501-220317 Screenshot_20190501-220259 Screenshot_20190501-220508

thoughts on this anyone

1 Like

Youth is wasted on the young…

one day that Dbag will want to fell 25 again

15 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but I think I may be king of the dweebs. Also I’m still trying to do kickflips on my 12kg board like the 9 year olds always tell me to do.

I’m working on it okay???

7 Likes

I was good at bombing hills on my old world Industries but olies escaped me lol :droplet::fire:

2 Likes

Thats some serious hate, must suck to feel lonely enough to have to go and do all this work in an effort to put down an amazing comunity of innovators, and passionate people that have a pretty sweet hobby.

15 Likes

The face of hatred. Look at all the clickbait articles though.

5 Likes

Link to that article so I can scold the author?

3 Likes

I’m no skater, nor expert. I am merely a fan of the sport (and a judgmental woman with loud opinions who gets paid to write about them).

Sounds like she has a promising career on The View

4 Likes

Don’t argue with idiots; they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

7 Likes

You can’t argue with stupid. I mean you can but then where does that leave us. BTW bro @KaramQ would you be interested in my revel hub motors when I bring you the batt

3 Likes

eh, she can go ahead and feel embarrassed for dudes riding by on boards. Must suck to have a stranger passing by rule her emotions so easily. What even is a dumbo loft? As for the listening to flipper part though…well, I can’t say I’m not guilty of jamming to this song.

4 Likes

Shes a cock hating lesbian. Everyone knows that esk8ing is cool and gets the chicks. Shes just left out in the cold with her justin bieber haircut.

10 Likes

Lol’ed good on this one.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brotha, what about the esc?

A simple, fûck you does the job, not directed to you but towards the author

@RedBaron been in the hospital for a few hours now. I had to post these as I’ve been reading nothing but esk8 related research. I’m really trying to make this board everything it needs to be.

1 Like

Shit, you ok?

3 Likes

Yeah just I have a 7year old fake hip and I think it’s worn out. I couldn’t stand up this morning. I was just going to duct tape it but it’s a little more serious than that. It’s a 12 week recovery if I need a new one. So I might not be putting the Kickstarter up as soon as I thought but I’m still going to be working on it even if I have to point out what needs to be done to someone else.

2 Likes

Ouch bro, man I truly wish you the best. Still got metal pins in my leg after I shattered my tibia and it sucks

1 Like

Thanks bro. Ya know I’ve been tossed, thrown, ran over, almost impaled by an industrial forklift, but I’ve never broken a bone broth. just had them fuse together, then sawed off, drilled through and put back together using glue and a metal stick. I’m one electrical shock away from picking up FM radio signals lol.