Things that Non-Eskaters say

What do people say when they see your eskate? I’ll go first. “Is that a boosted board??”

14 Likes

“How long does it take to charge?”

“So it’s just a motor and a battery, that’s it? wtf”

“How fast does it go? How long does the battery last for?”

7 Likes

“Anyone with a free week can make it” “Is that a pencil sharpener on your board” “Why???” “Ruins the point of longboarding”

8 Likes

How does it turn?

16 Likes

My favorite: “Wow, is that electric?”

8 Likes

My fave is “Hey…that’s cheating” lol

24 Likes

“What brand is it?” “How much did it cost?”

“How fast does it go?” like fifty times a day. Like they’re some kind of pro skateboarder and top speed is the most important thing or something.

1 Like

How fast does it go? I get asked this by car drivers especially.

What’s the range?

1 Like

Or when I’m on the Carbon GT and people be like (when it’s upside down in a shopping cart, especially, “How long did it take you to make that?”

Like freaking please if I could handmake a carbon fiber board and make it look like this shiaaaat. I just lie and I’m like “a few weeks” because if I say I didn’t make it, I know what they’re going to say next - “How much did it cost?” and I really hate that question

7 Likes

in order of frequency

1. how fast does it go?
  2. how long does the charge last?
  3. how much is it?
  4. where’d you get it?
  5. you built it?
  6. is it your job?
  7. you should patent it

less frequently asked

1. how long did it take you?
  2. did you put those lights on?
  3. will you build me one?
  4. how much you want for it?

I like it though when people are interested and love sharing

10 Likes

My fav is when people go “OHHH its rechargablee” after assuming that the batteries are disposable

6 Likes

Oh yeah I had a car pull up next to me at a red traffic signal and dude whipped out a huge wad of cash and like “How much do you want for that, right now?” and I would NOT sell it to him, I mean I refused, because I didn’t want to walk 8 miles back home or call a Lyft ha ha

6 Likes

please point them out to me so I can beat their ass for being so stupid

$5k bitch, cash right now

7 Likes

Ha ha actually I told him sixteen grand to get him to leave me alone :stuck_out_tongue:

“You should build me one”

Me: “No.”

4 Likes

Lol I would If I knew them, there are some retarded people out there. I would sell my board for 2 grand lol, and id def build someone else a board if they gave me the money, this retarded guy said Ill give you 50 bucks to build me one once

“longhairedboy dot com”

3 Likes

Oh my all-time favourite - “Does it have a motor??”

“Nope.”

“It’s got two motors.”

3 Likes