This guy is going too fast without gear: bad example

Wonder if he is on forums here?

8 Likes

i hope he has a helmet on. I donā€™t go that fast without armor.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just in my mind screaming ā€œbend your knees!!!ā€ This dudes a maniac.

5 Likes

@Mattmccrary8

1 Like

That guyā€™s ripped

1 Like

Couldnā€™t take my eyes of that low hanging motor wire! Just waiting for some to grab on to itā€¦loool

5 Likes

Who cares about STOP signā€¦

1 Like

This guy has phenomenal luck. I hope it lasts. Pushes mongo :slight_smile:

13 Likes

IKR! 10chars

Well I know even with a motorcycle helmet going 25mph and hitting a truck you can still fracture your skull. Puncture your lungs and break 8 ribs. With full riding gear. (On motorcycle)

Lolā€¦

Running shoes? Standing up straight while riding? No pads? Mongoā€¦can you even foot brake bro? Helmet?

@Mattmccrary8 you see all this about you? Well Iā€™m guessing this is youā€¦

1 Like

yea saw this on reddit.

I used to feel invincible tooā€¦till a crash. then it really reminds you of your mortality.

13 Likes

I prefer other peoples crashes to remind me :yum:

3 Likes

Weā€™re lucky in the UK, it is easy to chuck the protection on just to keep warm. The rider is in somewhere with lovely weather, it must be difficult until you get a reminderā€¦ I had a very good tumble today, owing to not setting up brand new trucks and complacency. I know I would have lost a lot of skin, and if I didnā€™t have helmet on I might not have got up. Need impact shorts though. My thigh/arse is in troubleā€¦

1 Like

RevZilla sells armored motorcycle shirts and jeans that look like heavy designer jeans and a heavy flannel lumberjack type shirt. Theyā€™re armored with kevlar. I took a spill on thoe clothes at 40mph and smashed my TSG helmet but the clothesā€¦ not a scratchā€¦ fucking superman shit or something. I walked away easily. Standing still they can get kind of hot. Moving, theyā€™re like a soft breeze on your skin because they breath.

Iā€™m in Florida, and when i ride more than derp speed down my own street iā€™m in full gear all year round.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having those jeans, if they can add half a foot onto the leg lengthā€¦

Same here

-TSGPass -TSG DHP knees -Hillbilly Hip shorts -POC VPD 2.0 DH Jacket

Year round. 34mph Superman example

11 Likes

I live in HawaiišŸ™ usually warm all the time so gear is for sure warm.

1 Like

That. Right there. Landing exactly like that is how i jammed my shoulder up and in last year fucking up my rotator cuff.

I still have limited range of motion in my left arm but its back to maybe 80% usable. Still canā€™t reach over my head and grab things without wincing though.

2 Likes

Yep. That was me today.

1 Like