This Short board setting?

My bad, Just had bad experience with AliExpress items

i searched the name on ebay and all i see is base ball cards?

The Motors will work, that are the same motors Mepwown are using. The battery wonĀ“t work itĀ“s only rated for 15A discharge. The Deck is cool but keep in mind with an Esk8 you will have braking forces too, this forces will be applied to the Kicknose and lift your rear wheels which will weaken your brakes or makes you loose control. If you want a short Kicktail deck look for one without Kicknose.

1 Like

Why wont the battery work? what is the discharge should be at?

Or hobbywing

Sorry, wrong username His dual ESCā€™s are nice, Iā€™m using them and they work perfectly for 10s, just gotta desolder a lead

The Meepwown use 12-15A per motor, so at least 30A discharge. But I highly recommend using a higher rated pack.

2 Likes

How can you know the amps per motor? just a newbie hereā€¦

If you use an ESC like the one linked then you just donā€™t, it pulls however many it thinks it needs and you gotta get used to what you can do with the throttle before the battery and motor get hot, but its really not that bad

If you buy a proper VESC, then you set it using a tool for it like the one from Vedder, there is a setup wizard that takes you through it and you set the max and recharge values for motor and battery separately

so the link you gave is for dual motor VESC?

I tested the hubs with different Amps on a VESC and something between 15-30A per motor is good. I can not recommend the linked ESC from e-bay. It works but is outdated tech. Meepo used it on their V1. The newer Hobbywing ESCĀ“s are better in my opinion. Running this Hubs with a proper VESC is much more fun though.

I just canceled the batteryā€¦ Can you guys recommend me one at a good price?

Where are you located?

Iā€™m in FL, USA. Should i just get Sanyo battery from meepo

What do you want out of your board? How fast. How far. Whatā€™s your budget for a battery? The ebay esc works but its limited in its abilities. A vesc you can change setting. Not an option with the Ebay one. Vesc you pick your remote. Ebay once not an option.

@thisguyhere can build you a high quality pack. esk8life.com take a look around here.

2 Likes

I would buy that over the one you linked definitely.

I already have a spare ESC from meepo. and they are sending our NR remote soon so im gonna have ESC and Remote. I want about 25-30 mph range and at least 15 miles. and as cheap as possible since im trying to buy a place.

But Sanyo from meepo is like x3 time the price

@hyperIon1 is another great option for a battery.
And he can build it in a desired shape to fit your needs. If you need 15 mile range youā€™re gonna need more than a 10s2p thatā€™s for sure. Probably 10s3p at the absolute least.

2 Likes