This Will Be Fun! Another noob trying to build

Oh crap. I misread the question and link. I thought you were linking single cell 1s1p cells. MY BAD. Thats a good idea, but it seems cost prohibitive. I need to go to bed… im way to exhausted

1 Like

Thanks for your time. You’ve been very helpful

1 Like

Incase you didnt know, most experienced users charge $8 per question answered. I expect payment soon :smiley:

1 Like

Andy87. Do i need to run these in series? https://www.gensace.de/tattu-14000mah-22-2v-25c-6s1p-lipo-battery-pack.html

1 Like

Yes. You need two of them and a xt90 serial plug and you good to go.

PS: if you want to tag somebody you need to first use @ and than the user name @HixStix6

2 Likes

@Andy87, Thanks. You think i could ride hard for 10miles with these?

Sure it depends how hard you go, but I would say 10miles is doable with it. If you shred on fields and small hills for sure it last. As i said i get 7-10km out of a 5Ah pack. So 14Ah should be about 20km (12.4mi) range.

In case that is something for you, check the dimensions of the lipo packs. They longer than the other packs which means you would need to mount them along the deck and not vertical. That’s not a problem, but if you have a flexy deck you need to mount the lipos in a box which doesn’t flex and the box fixed only in the middle so that the box doesn’t restrict the flex of the deck.