Tiller001/Hummie deck/Surf_Rodz RKP'S/Psychotiller Sensored 6369 200kv motors/Drop through SR RKP'S with quick66 mounts/10s5p/FocBox

Another Mustang lover…:call_me_hand: They look good together…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IMG_0971 IMG_0958

3 Likes

Look Out!!! Hackles are up…:rage:

There’s a new Dog on the Block…:sunglasses:

IMG_0984

IMG_0983

10 Likes

Glad I went to @TinnieSinker last night to install the battery and Metr Pro. All new for me. Wanted to make sure I didn’t stuff it up.

He remembered he had wired the battery the evolve way out of habit. Reverse pin positions on the battery side……lol

I think we avoided a catastrophe…lol I got lucky with my new board it’s a good omen.

All good now…Metr Pro in battery charged. :grinning:

Problem Avoided :v:

7 Likes

First Ride : 20/11/2018 4pm No Metr Pro

Safety Gear:

1. TSG full-face
  2. Draggin Roo Hoody
  3. Smiths Scabs Knee Pads
  • Distance traveled 8k
  • Dry conditions
  • Wind 10 knots NNW
  • Surface bike track smooth bitumen.
  • Tyre pressure 40 psi front / rear
  • 24% battery used
  • Top Speed reached aprox 30kph

All reported responses below with riding style very moderate.

Very smooth acceleration curve from start. I was surprised how controllable it was. Lots of trigger unused, no doubt could be a space shuttle take off and on your backside quickly.

Overall the board felt very stable with light throttle and moderate carving. Deck mid balance point felt more controlled with less sea saw than GTX No load free coast on downhill sections very little squirrelling. Brakes progressive and more than adequate.

Super responsive steering bordering on too responsive…perfect for carving. Very pleasant Howell coming from motors I think/hope. Its in FOC mode?

Overall couldn’t be happier after first ride.

As per advise riding conservatively making friends building confidence.

Changes for the next ride:

Lower tyre pressure to 35 psi just to feel the difference. Tighten Steering stiffness.

4 Likes

It’s a killer build. Its so low in comparison to your other board. Im excited to try 6shooters. Should be my Christmas gift to myself.

3 Likes

Riding my GTX felt like being up on stilts. The flex was awesome though

1 Like

No doubt we could arrange a whip around “secretly” to get you over the line…:grin:

Yes @brenternet @Skunk I wasn’t thinking that at the time but is quite a bit lower.lol

With a wider contact patch it felt more grippy even while cruising around. I’ll lower the tyre pressures for a comparison.

The awesome flex of the GTX…my favourite trait I think.

All good so far I hope you both get a set of 6shooters soon.

2 Likes

The motors hanging so low not a concern? Wouldn’t it be better to have them at least at the same height as the truck hanger?

1 Like

Good question…so far it hasn’t been a problem.

I’ve had it a whole week…:roll_eyes:

Its not likely it will be ridden on a rough surface or all terrain.

Smooth track bitumen only.

Do you think its a safety concern?

IMG_0832

3 Likes

Nope not really, just protects the motors a little more if they don’t hang below the hanger. Just wondering, all good.

1 Like

The last thing in the world I would want to happen…to scratch them…:sunglasses:

I’m being very careful

I might have to move them up a bit…lol

Be careful not to move them too far up such that they will hit the deck every time you turn your board.

1 Like

Wow, that is a killer looking combo! A drop mounted SR in a hummie deck with all that psycho goodness on the back end.

1 Like

They aren’t lower than the hanger. And they are adjusted up within a mm of hitting the deck at full turn. My buddy @mccloed makes a little lower motor cover thing for his boards. You could do that, but honestly his motors look just as ridden as everyone else’s.

4 Likes

Hmm…I don’t know…These look pretty good after 150miles:

motor%201

motor%202

:thinking:

6 Likes

Photoshoped…lol

:thinking: Wonder were I could get some of those?

“I wish! I’m not that skilled.”

With Photoshop or making covers… They look untouched. Although looking at the picture makes my eyes water…lol

1 Like

I wish! I’m not that skilled. :disappointed:

1 Like

Fake news fake news!

3 Likes

Not skilled with Photoshop. Everything else I am skilled at. :laughing:

Noooo!!!

4 Likes

Hmm :thinking:image

3 Likes