Tons of stuff for sale, [US] focbox!

Enskate fiboard hubs 50$

Crash trucks and weird 5065 motor 40$ Verreal enclosure, fits single stack 10s2p ![image|254x500](upload://olJ1uyF1zvmQ8EZgLi2xIgVS

Verreal enclosure image

Sector nine medium gloves with pucks 15$ ![image|666x500](upload://vNUm4E9Bb22XjAi0mnNJyYMe35s.jpeg

That’s about it, i can work on the prices. Shipping via USPS priority mail

5 Likes

that was a good read.

4 Likes

Hahha, should I lower the price

No idea.

But you’d do well in selling and trading artsy stuff to rich people.

1 Like

to anyone who wants, shipping is excluded but I can throw some mystery esk8 stuff in if you buy

1 Like

its completely unrelated but do you have any dual vesc/ hub escs for sale?

1 Like

I did have a flipsky dual 4.20 but I have it to a friend who just recently got into esk8, sorry

1 Like

heck, all good

1 Like

Bump, going to post other items I’ll be selling soon, don’t worry, they aren’t batteries

5 Likes

you’re probably better off listing this on your local Craigslist. Most people here know this board is chinese garbage.

1 Like

Agreed, the most value I see in it is maybe $40 or $50 for the deck and enclosure…the rest is kinda worthless in comparison

1 Like

$200 for a single Chinese hub drive is a little too pricey yeah. I have some friends that are interested in cheap Esk8 (it’s a gateway drug I’m feeding to them) so I’ll be watching this to see if there’s anything I can buy.gald you’re back home and your family isn’t too mad about what happened. Be safe with them batteries my dude

1 Like

Reddit item for sure

2 Likes

Hahah, I figured, was going to throw in a few vesc but screw it

Bump, added a ton of stuff

How much for the Verreal enclosure?

20$, bought for 30$ but shipping took a good month

Dimensions and material?

It’s some type of metal, it fits a single stack 10s2p-3p

12-6-1

Is it 6.5” wide or less on the outside?