Too lazy to search myself. Do it for me?

Dunno if this counts but there’s already this:

https://esk8builds.com/

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Really usefulcontribution

His girlfriend is perfect too just ask his boss

4 Likes

Busy with baby. I don’t really get this thread. Options on what gear to use is extremely subjective. Only a few thing that are “do not use those” and even those items seem to have supporters. Most the money i waisted was not sticking with original plan and using a few parts that hadn’t been combined at the time.

Mods. But you’ll have to report each one as off topic. Not sure how they’ll feel about that. @mmaner ?

1 Like

That’s it right there. People have tried in the past to make grocery lists of DIY builds and it always devolves into 1 guy saying this widget is better, the 1st widget shouldn’t be here, blah blah blah.

3 Likes

Can you add overall cost

1 Like

I dont feel about it. As far as I know we only delete comments that are inflammatory to the community as a whole, are dangerous because they contain improper methods or are trolling vendors.

There’s even people who stand by diyeboard parts…

So let’s make lots of lists your choice which one to choose from

Its already here…

#e-board-builds

3 Likes

So there is no point flagging

click the flag button and you will see the reasons that are available for a proper flag

Parts list. Deck, trucks, wheels, bearings, vesc/esc, motor/s, remote, battery, loopkey, enclosure, charger.

Thank you for your inspiration

I don’t think you need trucks though

You can make do without them

That’s for your contribution to the community.

What do you have so against this idea though

Why not try it out what’s the worst which can happen