Too Many Amps or voltage cutoff?

Update

I ordered the wattmater from Hobbyking that works up to 60V and 180A, it should arrive soon. In the meantime I recorded a video of the problem so you really can see whats happening.

YT Link: https://youtu.be/iRhGuUsmYLc

I should just buy 2 extra batteries and put them in parallel, like 50€ and you will get double the range and it’s better for your batteries. I got also a 120A esc and 2 x 20C batteries in parallel and no problems, enough power.

Update! I finally got the wattmeter and hooked it up to my board. These are the results after the board shut off when riding:

It seems as if i only hit about 35 amps, so the ESC is not the problem. The voltage goes to about 21,7V, is that low enough to trigger the voltage cutoff?

The ESC should be able to handle 120A and I am no where near that on my board.

I used the programming card and set the voltage cutoff to 3.0V. Since I am running at 6s, that would mean that the voltage would have to go under 18V (6 x 3V = 18V) for the voltage cutoff to kick in, right?

If this is correct, neither the ESC or the batteries are the problem… If I am wrong, please help me understand! :slight_smile:

I did another test run:

Does anyone have a clue? Im getting tired of not knowing what the problem is.